What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX RB Kenneth Farrow (Verbal to Houston)

Maybe we could create a thread called "Irrelevant Crap" and just transfer all of the post that fit this description into the thread. The fact that they don't neccessarily follow each other in a logical manner wouldn't matter, most don't make much sense anyways.

At this point, we have not gotten any confirmation that Farrow's offer has been re-upped by the new coaching staff. Also true of Sherry and the transfer Emilien. This is leading to some speculation on other boards.

Nothing official yet.

(Berglund, Daigh and Kelley have all been somewhat confirmed although Embree has yet to do in-homes with Daigh or Kelley.)

At this point, we have not gotten any confirmation that Farrow's offer has been re-upped by the new coaching staff. Also true of Sherry and the transfer Emilien. This is leading to some speculation on other boards.

Nothing official yet.

(Berglund, Daigh and Kelley have all been somewhat confirmed although Embree has yet to do in-homes with Daigh or Kelley.)

I am totally lost. What does this mean? The new coaches don't love this guy or what?

I talked with Farrow last week. Hagan told him that his scholarship offer is good with the new staff, and that an in-home visit is imminent.

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1030934.html

"I know I'll have somewhere to go," Farrow said. "I just don't know where yet."

Scout tried to tease it with the title, but if you go to Farrow's public profile you'll see that he is no longer listed as a CU verbal. So, public knowledge that the scholarship offer to him by Coach Hawkins has been pulled by Coach Embree.

Good luck to him. Kenny will land somewhere on scholarship.

hmmm. interesting that hagan jumped the gun here. Should be interesting to see his final position, if any, on the coaching staff.

On one level, I think it would be totally awesome if Farrow went back to Embree and said "I get it. You don't think I'm the kind of player you can get to come to CU. You think there is someone better out there. Well, I'm coming to CU, and I'm going to walk on the team, and make you notice me. I AM the player who bleeds black and gold, and I will earn this spot. I consider this a challenge, and I will meet it, and exceed your expectations. Deal?"

Dreaming, I know, but wouldn't Embree respect the heck out of that speech?

On one level, I think it would be totally awesome if Farrow went back to Embree and said "I get it. You don't think I'm the kind of player you can get to come to CU. You think there is someone better out there. Well, I'm coming to CU, and I'm going to walk on the team, and make you notice me. I AM the player who bleeds black and gold, and I will earn this spot. I consider this a challenge, and I will meet it, and exceed your expectations. Deal?"

Dreaming, I know, but wouldn't Embree respect the heck out of that speech?

This is why I'm glad Alferd isn't our HC. :)

Back