What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX RB Kenneth Farrow (Verbal to Houston)

I still don't get it. Is the coach really going to get 10 more better players by signing day? I think the coach wanted to send a message that an offer to CU has value and is an exclusive thing. You got the sense with hawk that it was "all aboard!"

I still don't get it. Is the coach really going to get 10 more better players by signing day? I think the coach wanted to send a message that an offer to CU has value and is an exclusive thing. You got the sense with hawk that it was "all aboard!"

As has been said, he's likely converting to Safety for Houston, maybe the previous staff had the same plans. Embree's on record as saying he's fine with the safety depth. I think Embree just wants to get the players he feels the team NEEDS. That said, if you look at rankings alone, something like 50% of the running backs project out in the same range as Farrow, I wish him the best, but he's not an irreplaceable athlete in the mold of an Adrian Peterson. It just cones down to who the staff feels will fit their plans better.

http://thedailycougar.com/2012/04/16/farrow-steals-spring-game-show/

The 2012 Houston Cougars have been commonly referred to on Cullen Boulevard as the “Charles Sims Show.” Why not? All the running back and potent pass catcher did a season ago was rank third nationally in yards per rush (7.5) while silencing crowds from El Paso to New Orleans with his sudden bursts of speed. However, Friday it was Kenneth Farrow – a redshirt safety from a year ago creating the buzz in the backfield.

I watched this kid the other night, and he is a beast in the backfield. We could use someone with his toughness...definitely a huge whiff by Embree & Co.

Back