What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

This is a great get!! You have to like that athletiscm at the DL. Great pick up by Kanavis

Kanavis had done pretty well so far. Also, nice to finally get into Chandler HS

Woah. HUGE pickup. Great athlete, position of need, plus it's a great thing to get a foot in the door at Chandler.

Awesome!! Totally second what Rabbit said! We totally need this speed on the end in the pac 12, especially if we hope to contain the sick speedsters that oregon collects.

Thought you guys might like a couple more photos:

213902.jpg

905442.jpg

I'm liking these DEs we're picking up...guy has some good speed, plus had a nice offer list (ESPN had him with an Arkansas offer, too). Welcome, Kisima!

I'm lovin this commit. Great highlite video. Doesn't quit on a play and will make the tackle 20 yds down the field. Looks to me like he has a very good reaction and pretty instinvtive player. I'm excited to see this guy play for us.

Happy Birthday Timmy.

Welcome aboard Mr. Jagne, hope you are ready to start.

What a great start to the weekend.

:woot:I've always liked Friday. This one is even better.

Great pickup. Welcome to the Black and Gold, Mr. Jagne

AZ seems to have a few peeps deep inside this staff.....

Within the AD, but very unlikely he is getting info from a "coaching" staff member - just to clarify. There's a ton of kids, volunteers, etc that work in the AD. We had a friend doing work-study in the AD for the Hawkins years and also know a lady who volunteers time to help with recruiting paperwork, travel, etc. Just saying, there's lots of people involved and I highly doubt AZ's source would be a coach.

Great pickup. Anyone know what the academic concerns are? Heard on other boards there could be qualification concerns, I'd assume NCAA.

It feels like we're pulling in or on so many guys that could be tweeners, it's hard to tell. The thing I see more than anything is, we're building SPEEEEED in the front seven. This kid can move, Stuart can move, D. Wilson can move, Kyle kelley can MOVE.

while i'm perfectly content with him on the defensive line, can you imagine what a nightmare he would be to guard at TE? 6'5" 240 4.6 speed. jesus.

Back