What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

One note of caution, reports on Jagne are that his academic situation is similar to where Asiata was last year. He may not qualify, but if he does we got an absolute steal who is underrated because of academic risk reducing his offers.

One note of caution, reports on Jagne are that his academic situation is similar to where Asiata was last year. He may not qualify, but if he does we got an absolute steal who is underrated because of academic risk reducing his offers.
His offers are REDUCED? Jebus.

The athletes we are bringing in along the front seven are an upgrade from the last several years. Now it is time for Mr. Jagne to get everything cleared away academically. He would play early at a position of need.

This one surprised me. I didn't get the feeling that we had a legit shot at Jagne. That said, really good get. Athletic and talented, and a position of need.

Really good pickup, fingers crossed he qualifies. Also nice to tap into Chandler, alot of good talent there.

:dance3:Wow excellent news, what a way to start the weekend!! :dance6::dance5::thumbsup2:

Welcome to CU, Kisima!!

well that's sobering. I like a lot of our recruits, but to me, Solis, Dillon and now Jagne were true potential impact players. I like a lot of others too - Norgard, Payne, etc. but I'm pumped for these three. I really hope he makes it in...

Thanks for bringing me down to earth though - eases any potential disappointment.

Someone isn't crediting where that privileged information is coming from. bad mod, bad!

Welcome aboard......can't wait to read that all academic issues have been resolved and Mr. Jagne is ready to put on the BnG and follow Ralphie onto Folsom.

Hey buzzkill, too soon.....:lol:

Good skill set, i see him playing a 5 technique DE in a 34 defense if he can add about 20-30 of solid weight.

Jagne is considering other visits. Sparty isn't the only one. I'd keep an eye on Okie Lite.

Well that sucks. The future of this program may depend on how well these coaches seal the commitments of good recruits against currently top schools. Let's he sticks with CU. Come on Kisima, you look best in Buff Black and Gold!

So this doesn't get lost in the newsroom
From our new poster TEAMKISMA
"To the buff nation: Greetings from the land of the az. We r the official blog/forum reps, covering one of your prized recruits who officially verbally committed to play for the university of colorado football team -kisima jagne- yes .....
Kisima jagne....now to set the record straight, there will be no official visits planned at all to mich st or okha st, student/athlete jagne is proud and excited to be a buffalo and has called off "all" visits due to his verbal commit to colo. Resy ez buff nation, kis will don the number 44 n it will have colorado on the front. He is excited and wants to be a buff.case closed!

so this doesn't get lost in the newsroom
from our new poster teamkisma
"to the buff nation: Greetings from the land of the az. We r the official blog/forum reps, covering one of your prized recruits who officially verbally committed to play for the university of colorado football team -kisima jagne- yes .....
Kisima jagne....now to set the record straight, there will be no official visits planned at all to mich st or okha st, student/athlete jagne is proud and excited to be a buffalo and has called off "all" visits due to his verbal commit to colo. Resy ez buff nation, kis will don the number 44 n it will have colorado on the front. He is excited and wants to be a buff.case closed!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

So this doesn't get lost in the newsroom
From our new poster TEAMKISMA
"To the buff nation: Greetings from the land of the az. We r the official blog/forum reps, covering one of your prized recruits who officially verbally committed to play for the university of colorado football team -kisima jagne- yes .....

Great news!

I didn't see that in the newsroom. I'm fired up now.

#44 is dear to my heart at CU. I'm excited for this kid to live up to the excellence of his predecessors.

First post. Glad to be on the site.
I love how many D lineman we are getting. They all seem to have athleticism too. Great pass rush usually leads to success.
Any word if we are still recruiting the WR Javon Williams from Chandler?

Reactions: RK
First post. Glad to be on the site.
I love how many D lineman we are getting. They all seem to have athleticism too. Great pass rush usually leads to success.
Any word if we are still recruiting the WR Javon Williams from Chandler?

Welcome. Rep for an awesome name.

Back