What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Verbal to ASU)

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Signed to Colorado)

@adamcm777: According to Rivals' ASU site, highly regarded DE Kisima Jagne plans to enroll at ASU in January instead of CU. Big loss for #CUBuffs.

@adamcm777: According to Rivals' ASU site, highly regarded DE Kisima Jagne plans to enroll at ASU in January instead of CU. Big loss for #CUBuffs.

Not buff-a-cized?

I'm seriously heartbroken. Best wishes to the young man.

he should read up on our future coaches defensive line stats this past season, just say'n...
CU will be just fine...bummer for kisima

That sucks. He'll be a stud. Kanavis was his main contact, right? Guess that means Kanavis won't be part of the new staff.

'12 AZ DE Kisima Jagne (Signed to Colorado)

Don't want to play against him for four years. ****....

I wouldn't consider this one over yet. I'm sure Jeffcoat hasn't even talked to him yet

Yeah a huge shame he wouldn't have a little patience and talk to the new staff. You'd think a talented DE would LOVE the new defense.

Here's to hoping he hasn't made his mind up!

See what JJ can do. Don't blame family or KJ. If nothing, wish them well.

I don't blame him at all.

When things become uncertain, it's a pretty normal thing to decide to stay close to family and friends. I hope he changes his mind, but I won't have any ill will if he doesn't.

If KJ wanted coaching stability...going to Arizona State and Mr. Todd "....aaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone" Graham may not have been the best choice...

I'm disappointed that he went through all that, and CU really did everything they could to get him into school, only to see him switch out to ASU.

Wish him luck

:(

This is a huge shocker. The guy seemed really pumped and he really wanted to be a Buff. This one hurts. Hurts really bad.

Good luck Jagne.

Back