What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 AZ WR Javon Williams (Signed to UCLA)

Down to Arky and UCLA with the Bruins getting an OV this coming weekend. Ugh.

Down to Arky and UCLA with the Bruins getting an OV this coming weekend. Ugh.

Okay, all jokes aside now. How many commits is UCLA going to take? Obviously there's a healthy dose of sour grapes here since they are getting a lot of guys that I'd love for us to have gotten, but this is just a blatant disregard for mathematics.

Okay, all jokes aside now. How many commits is UCLA going to take? Obviously there's a healthy dose of sour grapes here since they are getting a lot of guys that I'd love for us to have gotten, but this is just a blatant disregard for mathematics.
They only have 25 so far.

They only have 25 so far.

If they're at 25, why are they actively looking to take more?

And 68 returning players under scholarship (71 if they didn't officially cut those 3 guys loose for unspecified violations of team rules). 85 limit.

And 68 returning players under scholarship (71 if they didn't officially cut those 3 guys loose for unspecified violations of team rules). 85 limit.
For those who have a difficult time with math, 71-3+25-85=8. Hmm.

This part is easy - they oversign. Everybody does it. We're probably going to do it, too.

This is more problematic.

My best guess is that Mora, Jr. will cut loose a bunch of guys from this year's class at the last minute and there will be some guys on the outside looking in. I guess this happens a lot, too. It sucks, but it's part of the game, I suppose.

Kennedy did a nice job early getting the texas wr's but thought he would bring in a williams type of wr or get lawler.

UCLA Scout board is reporting that Mora is running off...errr...medically retiring (or whatever reason they are are going to give) upwards of 8 kids. Guess that makes their numbers make a little more sense. They are also apparently getting a visit from Treggs this weekend.

Back