What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA CB Erich Wilson (Signed to Washington)

GoldenBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

249086.jpg

Junipero Serra H.S. (San Mateo, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-1
Wt: 183 lbs
40: 4.38 secs

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #63 ATH
Scout rating: 2*; #112 RB
ESPN rating: 2*-72 grade; #175 ATH
247s rating: 3*-82 rating; #98 ATH

Reported Offers: Colorado, Arizona State, Indiana, Washington, CSU, Idaho, San Jose State

Interview with Colorado's newest football commit, Erich Wilson from San Mateo. http://t.co/kaVM5bo via @buffscoop #cubuffs #buffs #gobuffs

Buffscoop's twitter is reporting that we just got a commitment from Erich Wilson, a 2* RB out of San Mateo California.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Erich-Wilson-118454

Kid ran a 10.91 100-meter as a soph.

Who were his other 5 offers? I saw ASU was one of them.

Last edited:
MaxPreps stats for the 2010 season: 123 carries for 972 yards (7.9 avg) with 11 total touchdowns.

Here are some sophomore highlights to go with the 2010 film we have posted above:

[video=youtube;DNH_nwNnuLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNH_nwNnuLU[/video]

Has the height, weight and especially the speed needed to be a great CB in Browns system if that is what he is coming for. Looks like he has good balance, is quick not just fast, and has some toughness as well.

If he comes as a RB great as well but Brown loves tall CBs who can lock onto somebody and shut them down, might be why the pros happen to like Browns CBs.

Welcome Erich.

AZ said that 40 was hand-timed this summer. Based on the track times, the football highlights and that info, it's a safe bet that he's legitimately running a sub-4.5 forty. Speed's exceptional.

Nice to get a commitment from a CB. He'll be in a great position to contribute early.

Wow! I'm really excited about this--he looks like a ball player to me.*

*I expect to remain excited about this, unless BB stops by and explains to me why I shouldn't be. Then I'll comply as directed. Unitl then: WOOT!!!

He looks like he has some really quick feet. He is also one of those guys who doesn't look like he is moving that fast because he is very smooth.

Wow! I'm really excited about this--he looks like a ball player to me.*

*I expect to remain excited about this, unless BB stops by and explains to me why I shouldn't be. Then I'll comply as directed. Unitl then: WOOT!!!

:lol:

This commitment gets a thumbs up from me. Nice to see a coaching staff target real speed for a change. It is a nice change from the "Well, he appears to have good football speed" justifications we have seen around these parts for the last several years.

Back