What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA CB Jeffrey Coprich (Signed to Cal)

At this point I really hope we get him. If he runs a 4.4 40' then lets take him. All our guys are like 3 steps behind every receiver at this point. I'll be happy if we can just get guys that can stay with the Pac-12 receivers stride for stride. I don't care if he has great hands or anything else just keep up with the damn receiver and don't get beat. Right now we don't have any corners in this class, I'd like to see us get at least 3 this class.

You have to walk a fine line between taking nice athletes and getting guys who can actually play at the next level. It has been posted before, but the athletes we have taken to be DBs have not exactly worked out in recent years. Speed is nice and we certainly need more, but it should not be the sole deciding factor when looking at a player. Paul Vigo is one of the fastest players on the team in terms of straight line speed, but looks lost at CB.

Obviously we need more athletes overall, but again, it is a fine line. We want guys for depth/special teams, but we also need guys in the secondary that can play a little bit too.

guys. but He "scoressss alllottaaa touchdownssss" and " all the ladies love him causee heeees goooood att fooooooooootballllllllllllllll"
hahahahhaha
so i say we get him haha

This is stupid. Rivals might as well just say, "We haven't evaluated this guy at all but since Oregon offered, he is good."
Well good thing Oregon hasn't offered him yet.

But this just proves that this staff knows talent.

They have some spots opening up now that a quarter of their recruiting class is sniffing around.

It should be noted that the interest in Coprich from other teams is at RB. I still do not see PAC-12 level corner in Coprich. Apparently the coaches did not either because they did not push very hard for him.

FWIW Darian Hagan commented on Coprich's fb status today telling him to "commit"

Back