What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Ewing Simmons (Signed to American River CC)

i saw his name the thread but never really paid attention to it til i read an article from the DPO about simmons officially visiting CU. it said that he's from stockton, ca and attended st. mary's. well, i live here in stockton (lived in CO before moving out here) but unfortunately i have never seen him or the st. mary's team. but, what i do know from my nephew who starting out to play football is that st. mary's has a bad ass football team. they're THE football team here in stockton and no other high school can match them. if i could help with some recruiting i would, LOL, but i don't know the guy...sorry guys :(

i do hope we get him to commit to CU...go buffs!!!

done. It appears that Simmons either has some admission questions or we filled up at the position, depending on who you believe.

Think he's got lots of ability and could develop into a very good player. Considering our history with JuCos maybe our best hope is that he does very well and then decides to go to somebody outside of the PAC.

Saw an article on rivals (closed it because I'm an idiot) dated July 31st that said we had been in contact with him.

Saw an article on rivals (closed it because I'm an idiot) dated July 31st that said we had been in contact with him.

Here's his new Rivals profile (December grad): http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Ewing-Simmons-149465

Scout has him up to 6'4" 275 lbs: http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=7647824

I remember liking him coming out of high school. Appears that he was looking to come out of JUCO in 2013 but delayed until after this coming season. He'll be a 4th year junior in 2015.

Back