What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Johnny Stuart (Signed to Colorado)

Any update on Stuart now that the season has ended. I think he really enjoyed the visit. Is he still on our radar?

Well that's a cheeky response :) I take it that its a positive report. He also visited WSU on 11/11. Only other reported visit so far.

What are people's thoughts on him? He seems like he can ball. I first noticed him when I watched their game against Oaks Christian way back when.

He looked a lot bigger than 6'4" At least 3-4" on Solis and wide bodied.

Also got to watch their game against C-Oaks. I like this guy as a DE. 1 word description ---- disruptive.

:yeahthat: Agreed. He is the one who recovered Solis' fumble. He was in the backfield on almost every play that I recognized him.

:yeahthat: Agreed. He is the one who recovered Solis' fumble. He was in the backfield on almost every play that I recognized him.

Uh huh. I think he had 2 sacks in the 4th quarter, but he shudda had a parking pass for the offensive backfield. God knows, he spent a lot of time back there.

FUTURE BUFFFFFF!!!!!

Stuart is a stud. Really an athlete above all else. I could see us using him at DE/TE or LB. He's got skills to play at all those spots.

247Sports has it too.

Heeerrrreeeessss Johnny!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I LOVE RECRUITING SEASON!!!!

Welcome to the B+G Johnny!!!

:dance4::dance4::dance4:
:dance5::dance5::dance5:

Good enough athlete to do a lot of different things, I'd love to see Cabral turn him into a destroyer at ILB but with his frame I think he is going grow into a big difference maker at DE.

Bottom line is that we are starting to get a bunch of PAC12 quality athletes.

Big welcome Johnny

adamcm777 Adam Munsterteiger
Defensive end John Stuart, from Westlake Village, Calif., became the #Buffs' 16th commitment on Monday night during an in-home with Embree.

:woot: :gobuffs:

This is one I really wanted! Congrats to Johnny Stuart! Welcome to the Black and Gold and Go Buffs!

Back