What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Samson Kafovalu (Signed to Colorado)

When is Samson expected to arrive on campus?

Hi, I'm doing a lot better about citing sources, but now I'm violating the 24 hour rule.

(This was done by Snow - post not deleted for educational effect)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 247s board is reporting that Samson is impressing this summer and looks more like an upperclassman than a freshman.

Glad to hear...#1 frosh I'm excited about seeing...would be awesome and much needed if he's stepping in on the outside and get after some QB's this year

Assuming he continues to impress and earns playing time as a true frosh, where does he project on the defensive line this year? Some of the rating services have him as a DT, others a DE. I'd expect he'd be too small for DT immediately, yet not quick enough for an edge rusher. Perhaps he might back up CUD?

Assuming he continues to impress and earns playing time as a true frosh, where does he project on the defensive line this year? Some of the rating services have him as a DT, others a DE. I'd expect he'd be too small for DT immediately, yet not quick enough for an edge rusher. Perhaps he might back up CUD?

I think he can do both. DE in short yardage and DT for passing situations. If it's too much to put on his plate to learn 2 positions, my guess is DT.

Back