What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Samson Kafovalu (Signed to Colorado)

:dance::woot::dance:

Welcome aboard Samson! May you wreak havoc upon the Philistine QBs of the Pac-12!

Love this commit. Welcome to the Buffs!

:dance4::dance4::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Great work by Tui and Cabral. Tui has slipped under the radar a bit in recruiting, but he doing a really good job.

Sweet. DL was a key area of need and we are filling that out nicely. He had a strong offer list-love to see us winning Pac 12 recruiting battles. It seems that many recruits are also drawn to schools that are early in. We have been early on many-credit to the staff for that. This class is shaping up to be very solid. If we could just get a few of those high profile recruits in areas of need (especially CB and of course Rippy at LB)...I have faith we will. Eternal optimist. Go Buffs and welcome Samson.

Another piece in what looks to be a really good D-line class.

I love how we are getting a group of linemen who have the physical talent to compete in the PAC. They also look to have complimentary skills, big guys to plug the middle, some speed rushers from the outside. Samson looks like a guy who will be able to rush the passer but also control the edge against running attacks.

Big get. . . .

Welcome.

4b2008ca-140a-deb4.jpg

Should start his career at DE , work on his pass rushing skills, bulk up , and then move inside to tackle. I would still add one more DL either Breslin or Borne. Then add 4 more DBs

Last edited:
The "hair" is his strength.....the longer the more beastly! haha...jp! Super excited to see him in Black and GOLD!!! Thank you ALL for the "Welcomes!" I'll be sure to let him know! God bless you all! GOOOO BUFFFS!

Back