What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DT Ellis McCarthy (Signed to UCLA)

Righteous! Do you happen to "know" how his Whoregon trip went? I thought he went up there to watch the last game.

I do although Mccarthy was actually at the UCLA game during that weekend. He stated USC is his leader and based on the interview he is USC's to lose.

No surprise. Hope Tedford sticks around, would be scary to see what a good coach could do with all that talent.

Tedford must be a damn good recruiter. Jesus it's really really impressive recruiting considering their mediocre performance

That is a big pickup for Cal. He was thought to be a lock to stay in LA when his recruiting process started in earnest.

The question of who has benefited most from USC's sanctions has been answered.

Chatter is that he has flipped to UCLA. This may have happened regardless of the Lupoi news, but that move apparently hastened things.

What kind of BS is mora selling these recruits? He is killing it. This was the type of recruiting I thought we'd see.

What kind of BS is mora selling these recruits? He is killing it. This was the type of recruiting I thought we'd see.

McCarthy really never wanted to leave the Los Angeles area. This is the benefit that allows Mora to "kill it" on the recruiting trail. Our coaches are going to have to get better though.

Cal is absolutely getting killed.

FIFY.

Josh leaving will likely hurt Cal, not help UW a lot (looks like some guys are a bit pissed at him leaving abruptly), and help USC and UCLA the most.

Just my guess at this point in time.

With EB, embree and tui, I don't see why we can't recruit the los angeles area well.

We'll see who UCLA ends up having to drop. They're between 8 and 11 guys over their available scholarships.

I just glanced at our committed players offer list from rivals. I saw 4 guys that had UCLA offers. Solis, Kafovalu, Payne and Henington. UCLA has 12 commitments that we gave offers to.

Don't expect to beat UCLA, but we need to do better than 4-12

51fCzXKFcxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Back