What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DT Josh Tupou (Signed to Colorado)

He's listed on the Rivals front page as a commitment!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

P.S. I had a nice Xmas brunch with the family and have been offline since a little after 10am. Time to go dark again.

Love this class. We are getting PAC 12 quality athletes, first step in becoming competitive in the league.

Never seen a team have to many big, agressive guys who can move.

This guy is my pick for the underrated guy that makes an impact right away (ala Stewart, Henderson).

Welcome to the black and gold, we're glad to have you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

SIAP: Sounds like his High School coach played for Tui once upon a time, which is the connection. He's had him for just this year and does NOT sound like he had any real coaching before this year. I'm ok with under-the-radars when they are DT's with size.

We are not the only Pac12 team who found him but we had a head start. VERY glad to get this kid off-the-market. Welcome to the Buff family - to the Tupou family!

Great news! Tupou and Solis will be tough to move out of the middle of that D. Welcome Josh!

Congrats! Welcome to the black and gold. Seats are filling up quick, the train is leaving the station. GO BUFFS!

Holy crap! If you have a Scout subscription, read Ringo's interview with Tupou's coach: http://colorado.scout.com/2/1138004.html

"I've had a lot of guys go on to play D-I and this guy is the top of the line," Lynch said. "He's the best one I've had. I had two guys starting at Utah this past year. This guy will be a big time player for CU. No question about it."

It goes on and on from there. Coach Lynch was absolutely gushing about Tupou being a 4* or 5* type player.

Holy crap! If you have a Scout subscription, read Ringo's interview with Tupou's coach: http://colorado.scout.com/2/1138004.html

"I've had a lot of guys go on to play D-I and this guy is the top of the line," Lynch said. "He's the best one I've had. I had two guys starting at Utah this past year. This guy will be a big time player for CU. No question about it."

It goes on and on from there. Coach Lynch was absolutely gushing about Tupou being a 4* or 5* type player.

Nice. Anybody know who the guys for Utah are? Sounds like we got the ultimate sleeper. The staff must like him a lot... they took him over Borne, Iduoze etc

Nice. Anybody know who the guys for Utah are? Sounds like we got the ultimate sleeper. The staff must like him a lot... they took him over Borne, Iduoze etc

OL John Cullen was with Coach Lynch at La Mirada (Moschetti's school, where Lynch worked before Buena Park).

I couldn't find the other one.

I like the fact that we've got a couple of interior d/line commits who are already at or around 3 bills. Easier to start with a bulldozer than to try to make one.

Love what we've done on the DL thus far. Jagne, Tupou, Solis, Wilson, Hennington, Stuart... am I missing anybody? These guys are all very good players. I think Wilson/Stuart & Jagne are tweener types that could move to OLB or put their hand on the ground. Hard to say. The defensive coaches will have some bodies though, that's for sure. Love the class we are putting together.

Back