What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA OLB Addison Gillam (Signed to Colorado in 2013)

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

113.jpg

Foothill H.S. (Palo Cedro, CA)

Ht: 6-foot-3
Wt: 220 lbs
40: 4.8 secs

Rivals rating: 2*-5.2rr; unranked OLB
Scout rating: 2*; unranked MLB
ESPN rating: unrated OLB
247s rating: 2*-72 rating; #185 OLB

Reported Offers: San Jose State (2012), Colorado (2013)

Signed with SJSU but didn't enroll, I wonder why. Now rumored to have signed with us according to a random small town news reporter

Any idea what he's been up to for the last year?

hopefully working out, he was listed between 214-225 by the services in highschool, would be nice to see him check in at say 245.....

Maybe he grayshirted at SJSU and was supposed to enroll this spring, but gave them the old signing day surprise?

Hopefully running track and field-doesn't sound like a fast LB.
Possibly a DE although looking at his highlights he played DE/LB/TE/RB at different points in high school, so who knows.

Kid looks decent. I hope he has been doing something the past year? and hope he has stayed in shape?

Welcome Turnleft, do you know if the measurable a on this kid are accurate? 6'3 220lbs. Seems like you may know the kid? Welcome to the black and gold! Plus an early enrollee?? That means Kisima and Peyton's slots have been filled.

Those are old numbers.... 6-3+ (guessing 6-4 plus to look at him), Over 230, still a 4.6 40yd. High school stats are deceptive, he played about 14 of 26 1/2s in 2012. Pulled in blowouts and missed a few games for foot injury. Student of the game and smart! Really understands things. Natural Leader. Great intangibles.

Greyshirt was medical; rather than burn a redshirt year on a maybe. Spent last symester in JC and training speed and strength. Hasn't been out of a gym in 4 years. Great strength numbers, can't remember off hand, but do remember thinking "WOW".

You'll probably see quite a few new members now that the news is out here!

Obviously a total under radar get, but I'll lay odds he's a major contributor pretty quickly. Baer and HCMM have been around defense for awhile and this kid's availability combined with our depth chart at LB is a perfect storm. Not shocking that the two kids to commit as early enrollees will be at LB.

I quit second guessing Tad Boyle a long time ago and I'm not going to second guess these guys for awhile. Baer has developed more LBs for the PAC12 in the last 25 years than much of the conference combined.

Obviously a total under radar get, but I'll lay odds he's a major contributor pretty quickly. Baer and HCMM have been around defense for awhile and this kid's availability combined with our depth chart at LB is a perfect storm. Not shocking that the two kids to commit as early enrollees will be at LB.

I quit second guessing Tad Boyle a long time ago and I'm not going to second guess these guys for awhile. Baer has developed more LBs for the PAC12 in the last 25 years than much of the conference combined.

I'm confused, is he coming to CU?

Back