What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA OLB Reshawn Hooker (Signed to Utah)

Read on one of the sites* that we're looking real good for Hooker and that Kanavis is on this hard.

(*Sorry - I can't remember which or I'd give credit with link. I think it was AZ's Buffscoop.)

Read on one of the sites* that we're looking real good for Hooker and that Kanavis is on this hard.

(*Sorry - I can't remember which or I'd give credit with link. I think it was AZ's Buffscoop.)

Az said top 3.

In case I have not been clear enough, I think this kid is really freaking good.:smile2: The type of player we have been missing on a lot lately (a notch below elite).

Also would be a sign that Kanavis is getting a good feel for recruiting.

Top 3 was apparently us, Boise, and Arizona.

I beat AZ into submission in chat and got him to confess that he got the feeling Boise was leading.

In all seriousness, this is one of my favorite prospects this cycle. Dude's a player. He and Norgard would make for one hell of a linebacker duo for the 2012 class.

Absolutely huge visitor this weekend.

Hooker's one of the top prospects on our board. I think that ESPN has it right by giving him a 4* evaluation.

this is the kind of guy we really really need. our LB depth is scary.

Hint: this is a big reason why our Special teams are terrible.

I saw the three recruits at the game and shook their hands. Hooker was smaller than he is listed that's for sure. The Irwin bros were huge, they seemed like nice kids

I saw the three recruits at the game and shook their hands. Hooker was smaller than he is listed that's for sure. The Irwin bros were huge, they seemed like nice kids

I hope that was a money handshake. Kidding...relax. :smile2:

New article up on Rivals about his trip. I'm not a premium member, just a heads up for those who are!

next home game...oregon.. hope we just stack all our visits on the USC game...
The strategy is not to schedule visits for game weekends this year. Expect a ridiculous post season recruiting extravaganza.

Back