What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA OLB Seth Jacobs (Signed to Oklahoma State)

I'm feeling oddly confident about this one. Maybe because for once, I'm not feeling desperate. We have a great class regardless. Jacobs is just another bullet in the chamber I'd love to have! Wouldn't it be cool if Embree has known Jacobs was a CU commit for a while, but told him to wait until Wednesday night at prime time to announce his decision and gain some positive exposure for CU!

Maybe he'll have the CU hat under the table and pretend to pick from one of the other three before reaching under the table to get the CU hat! That would be painful and fun.

Okay gang, here's the dilemma. I live fairly close to Arroyo Grande, where young Mr. Jacobs attends high school. I was giving some thought to making the drive up there after work to provide you with some pics to celebrate the newest Buff. Based on all the chatter recently though, it doesn't sound like Jacobs is going to be a Buff, and I'm not trying to go up there to watch him put on an Okie State hat. So, do I spend my time and gas heading up there on the remote chance that we get a surprise, or find something else to do?

I'm not sure how Ringo would know unless Jacobs had told the losing coaches his decision but he's played it close to the chest so far.

Okay gang, here's the dilemma. I live fairly close to Arroyo Grande, where young Mr. Jacobs attends high school. I was giving some thought to making the drive up there after work to provide you with some pics to celebrate the newest Buff. Based on all the chatter recently though, it doesn't sound like Jacobs is going to be a Buff, and I'm not trying to go up there to watch him put on an Okie State hat. So, do I spend my time and gas heading up there on the remote chance that we get a surprise, or find something else to do?

Head up there and post pics of the high school chicks. The ones that are 18 of course.

Dude, Todd Peat chose NU last year because he saw a Nebraska license plate (or holder?). You need to do your part and do the drive by, anywhere he might be.

Go check it out! I'm skeptically positive that he has only downplayed CU a little lately because he is a silent commit to us and is just having a little fun.

Take your camera and your pimp hand. Use according to hat.

go to f mclintocks and get yourself a nice steak.

SHow up with Buffs gear on and Congratulate him after he makes his decision

If the staff manages to find a spot for Jacobs it will be an incredible feat worthy of Alabama and USC blushing.

If the staff manages to find a spot for Jacobs it will be an incredible feat worthy of Alabama and USC blushing.

Hardly...CU isn't 10 players over. Also there are some academic risks on our roster. (we desperately need Jagne and Wilson to study hard). The constraint isn't our capacity to sign him, but Jacob's willingness to come here. We really need him if we have are to have any chance at bowl eligibility this year.

Hardly...CU isn't 10 players over. Also there are some academic risks on our roster. (we desperately need Jagne and Wilson to study hard). The constraint isn't our capacity to sign him, but Jacob's willingness to come here. We really need him if we have are to have any chance at bowl eligibility this year.

I want Jacobs to pick the Buffs as much as anyone, but he is not the difference between us being bowl eligible or not.

He better be Lawrence Taylor to be that good

Dude, Todd Peat chose NU last year because he saw a Nebraska license plate (or holder?). You need to do your part and do the drive by, anywhere he might be.

love it... drive around with a Colorado Flag on the back of the car, and a Buffalo mask on your head as you scream out the window "Buffs Rock BABY!"...

He better be Lawrence Taylor to be that good

???
you must have misinterpreted my statement. I didn't say playing in the rose bowl. We need to be at least .500. We need better LB to consistently beat AZ, AZ St, Oregon St, etc

To quote Ringo:

"
Can CU beat CSU? Yes, Can CU beat Sacramento State? Yes, Can CU beat Fresno State? Yes. Can CU win three Pac-12 games? I think it can, especially with five of those games at home."

???
you must have misinterpreted my statement. I didn't say playing in the rose bowl. We need to be at least .500. We need better LB to consistently beat AZ, AZ St, Oregon St, etc

To quote Ringo:

"
Can CU beat CSU? Yes, Can CU beat Sacramento State? Yes, Can CU beat Fresno State? Yes. Can CU win three Pac-12 games? I think it can, especially with five of those games at home."

I don't believe beating Sacramento State counts for making the team bowl eligible...so CU has to win 7 games next year (including Sacramento State).

Back