What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

Possibly complete the best class in CU basketball history?

No doubt it would be the top class in CU history.

We need it, too. Arizona and UCLA probably have the top two 2012 classes in the nation right now. But only ASU is close to the top twenty-five from the rest of the Pac-12, so we are positioning ourselves to be right there as the sleeper/cinderella team that could kill the two giants and take a conference title away from them.

Honestly, unless you put Chauncey as the #1 class by himself, I think this has to be #1 already. Wallace would just be the cherry on top. Wow.

That is the way I see it too. Amazing to watch right now.

We are going to have athletic big men in Scott and Gordon (and Mills as well), Roberson and Johnson athletic talented wings along with Jenkins, missing piece is a man to run the show.

Be that man Ty, this is setting up to be the perfect situation for you.

We are going to have athletic big men in Scott and Gordon (and Mills as well), Roberson and Johnson athletic talented wings along with Jenkins, missing piece is a man to run the show.Be that man Ty, this is setting up to be the perfect situation for you.
Mills has a LOT of work to do...I understand all the hype around for Ty, but I believe we have a perfect setup man right now on our roster. Don't sleep on Dinwiddie...kid may be really good.Obviously trust Tad, but it may work out just great if we don't land Ty Wallace. I would have liked to stop at 4 and save schollies for next season. Class balance is a great thing for programs such as ours. I'm NOT advocating not recruiting Wallace, but I'm just saying...we could stop now and be sitting really pretty.

Mills has a LOT of work to do...I understand all the hype around for Ty, but I believe we have a perfect setup man right now on our roster. Don't sleep on Dinwiddie...kid may be really good.Obviously trust Tad, but it may work out just great if we don't land Ty Wallace. I would have liked to stop at 4 and save schollies for next season. Class balance is a great thing for programs such as ours. I'm NOT advocating not recruiting Wallace, but I'm just saying...we could stop now and be sitting really pretty.
was going to post this re: dinwiddie, and booker for that matter.

I am ridiculously high on Dinwiddie, so I just wanted to repeat this part. I honestly think he'll be starting by the Pac-12 tourney.

This would be unbelievable. Wallace as the floor general and creating rhythm and cohesion between all the great talent on the court with Scott, Johnson, Gordon & Co...holy ****. This is already ****ing awesome, Wallace decides to come to Boulder and I'm officially blowing my load. Watch out Pac-12!!

The best thing is that since Dinwiddie can shoot and play the 2 when his team needs offense from him, we can actually play him and Wallace together along with a trio like Johnson, Dre and Scott. Good luck trying to defend that. Showtime in the Rockies, baby.

Looks like all the guys Tad is going after are guys who can run and move. Having a guy like this along with the other guys we have at point would not only let us be a good team but also a team that could run other teams into the court, especially at altitude.

I liked his comment about how he knows one of the players there. For those that don't know, that's Spencer Dinwiddie.

I think we need to nickname Dinwiddie "The Mayor". Dude knows everyone.

Hopefully the Mayor delivers one last present for CU

Last? Please. Dinwiddie's going to be the gift that keeps on giving. :thumbsup:

Seriously, 'Nik has mentioned this before and it can't be stressed enough -- great players want to play with pass first PG's. If a kid knows that he can go to an up-tempo system (which will inflate his numbers a little bit) and play with a PG who gets him the ball exactly where he wants it time after time, they're going to jump over that opportunity.

Careful Nik, nicknames have a way of sticking in the land of AB.
He would probably prefer to be called "The Mayor" as opposed to "The Politician."

The Spencer recruiting thread should be renamed. "The Mayor" Spencer Dinwiddie(Signed to Colorado)

Last edited:
cal visit story up on scout... apparently his oregon visit got pushed back and we are no longer his last visit

Last edited:
Back