What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

If we even keep it close with Oregon i think our chances go up a lot seeing Folsom go wild has a big effect.

per yungc... josh scott is coming up from the springs to help recruit wallace... wow they really want him

dude how do you know so much about where ever member of the b-ball team is? You are better than the FBI
Well simply put, I'm a student, and I have friends that are athletes and most athletes usually end up at the same places on the weekends.

You gotta love the coaches telling other recruits to get in the ear of potential recruits. I love this strategy. Come on TY!!!

Spencer Dinwiddie's tweet:

"Bout to wrap up this #buffs 2012 recruiting class this weekend."

You gotta love the coaches telling other recruits to get in the ear of potential recruits. I love this strategy. Come on TY!!!

I just keep sensing that Tad has a way of connecting with his players that they buy into what he is doing 100%. He knows what he wants to do and what he is doing and the players are fully on board and enthusiastic about being a part of it.

If this keeps going we will have good times in the future.

so any word on how it went?
I think I may have seen him sitting with Burks, Ben Mills, Sharpe, and a few others in the athlete section but I'm not positive. The football game wasn't exactly a recruiting masterpiece.

I think I may have seen him sitting with Burks, Ben Mills, Sharpe, and a few others in the athlete section but I'm not positive. The football game wasn't exactly a recruiting masterpiece.

Yep. Damyeon was huge

I saw Alec Burks over off Aurora when I was parking at around 10:45. He was by himself, but moving towards campus. Yes, he still looks like a badass.

Back