What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA PG Tyrone Wallace (Signed to Cal)

Oh the subscriber smile...

I can't wait to hear what news scout/rival/buffscoop has on this that would make BCS smile

:bounce:

@L_Rod don't worry bro, from what I can see its pretty much a wrap..Ty knows what the right choice is
From Dinwiddie´s Twitter 3 days ago.

I didn´t see it elsewhere but I´m sure one or two of you ran across it when he tweeted it. Obviously nothing´s set in stone until he announces but stuff like this is always good to hear, even if it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Wallace IS visiting Oregon this weekend. I'm not sure how that rumor got started (nor how it started being reported that "AllBuffs is saying Wallace canceled his visit to Oregon), but I've seen it from a few different places this week -- including Eric Bossi of Rivals.com -- that Wallace is going. And because people have a tendency to flip out, I don't think we should be concerned about the visit to Oregon. In fact, I think we should commend Wallace for it. Kid's from a family of high character. From Adam's article:

"He is ready to get all the recruiting behind him. He is ready to make a commitment and once he goes on his final visit next weekend, I don't care if it is the next day after he gets back, he can do it then," said his father Tyrone Wallace Sr. "I am leaving it up to him, but I said to him, 'These four colleges are recruiting you so heavily, you can at least show them the courtesy to go out and hear what they all have to say'."

BTW, this doesn't get said enough, but Adam is KILLING it on basketball coverage right now. If you're on the fence getting a Rivals subscription, you really should go for it.

Wallace IS visiting Oregon this weekend. I'm not sure how that rumor got started (nor how it started being reported that "AllBuffs is saying Wallace canceled his visit to Oregon), but I've seen it from a few different places this week -- including Eric Bossi of Rivals.com -- that Wallace is going. And because people have a tendency to flip out, I don't think we should be concerned about the visit to Oregon. In fact, I think we should commend Wallace for it. Kid's from a family of high character. From Adam's article:

BTW, this doesn't get said enough, but Adam is KILLING it on basketball coverage right now. If you're on the fence getting a Rivals subscription, you really should go for it.

Rumor was started by Yungcoach of Buffscoop. Now that it has been a day, I can say that he heard TW may have backed off that decision.

Not inaccurate. Premature.

From Josh Gershon at Scout a little while ago, Wallace has made a decision to chop Oregon and is done with official visits.

Quotes from Wallace Sr. in the article.

Not inaccurate. Premature.

From Josh Gershon at Scout a little while ago, Wallace has made a decision to chop Oregon and is done with official visits.

Quotes from Wallace Sr. in the article.

Well, I just ****ing give up. :lol:

LOL, this is why I have a hard time taking recruiting seriously. Someone please alert me when he makes his decision. First one to bring me the information gets a coke.

LOL, this is why I have a hard time taking recruiting seriously. Someone please alert me when he makes his decision. First one to bring me the information gets a coke.
He has committed.* Bring me a coke.

*when he commits, remember I was first.

Back