What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA RB Davien Payne (Signed to Colorado)

I like this kind of Payne! Welcome. Embo wants a physical running game, Payne and Crowder bring that. Now some horses up front, a fullback and some TEs. Great get.

The class now coming together. EB doing is thing, Welcome to the Buffs Daviene.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see him after a year of lifting under Blacken and with EB as a coach. Really excited about this one.

Time to bring the PAYNE!! Really excited about this kid - Welcome to CU, fella, looking forward to many raucous night games under the Flatirons!

Yep - this is confirmed. I don't know how solid the commit is overall (Nik has better insight), but he has committed to CU.

Looks like the kind of RB that the west coast is built to take advantage of. Quick enough to make the cut and avoid the direct hit, strong enough to run through the traffic and arm tackles. Also big enough to be a more effective blocker in pass protection. Not a home run hitter but the kind of guy that you can use to wear out a defense.

Eat ****. I've been critical of the offensive line recruiting. I've never said one thing about Embree. Let's be honest here. Jackass.

Remember, some of these people are the same ones who thought the criticism of hawk was unfounded in year 3 and 4.

:woot:....again major kudos to the athletes and skill positions we're landing....different breed in Boulder now where speed and athleticism are going to start rearing their head out in a major way

:gobuffs:

Back