What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Christo Kourtzidis (Signed to Florida State)

photo_normal.JPG

AnnabelStephan Annabel Stephan

OLu TE Christo Kourtzidis (@ckourtzidis) focusing on sr season, waiting to take officials: bit.ly/mYE9CA #FSU #Cal #Colorado

Is my boy Tosh Lupoi on the case?

Pretty sure the offensive coordinator is their main recruiter for Orange County.

I really do not think he ends up signing with Florida State, so I hope we can get him in for a visit. Things are potentially shaping up for quite well for us in Orange County and San Diego County.

According to ESPN, Texas is now in the mix for Christo and he will be visiting them this weekend.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=5945

Not sure how seriously Christo is considering the Horns, but I have to imagine that if he shows some interest, Hobbs may walk away without an offer.

Honestly not sure why the kid would pick the horns. FSU is on its way up, they are building for a new dynasty. UTerus is going back to being mediocre.

According to ESPN, Texas is now in the mix for Christo and he will be visiting them this weekend.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=5945

Not sure how seriously Christo is considering the Horns, but I have to imagine that if he shows some interest, Hobbs may walk away without an offer.

I took a look at some UT boards and had to clear up some confusion. They were very disappointed to learn that 230 pounds of Crisco wasn't arriving this weekend.

Definitely looks to be solid on FSU.

Btw, yet another monster class for the 'Noles. Not counting the two kickers they have committed, they've got 14 commits: four 3*, seven 4*, and three 5* including the top ranked players from Texas and Alabama. Big year for Jimbo, another 4 loss season isn't going to cut it

He never seemed happy with the decision but signed anyway. No surprise at all.

*bump*

Graduated Fullerton CC in December and is still on the market.

Seems like a good young man, but not sure he is a good risk at this point with his injury history.

Whats the backstory here. Kid played as a true frosh at FSU, got hurt and has sat out 2 falls while at a Juco that doesn't have football? Is he seaking a place to play? Why now and such a big secret?

Back