What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

Okay well JRK was making it sound like you shouldn't pay attention to who your position coach is and what his track record is.

More like the two of you did another one of your bitchfights where you assume the worst about the other and try desperately to make the other look like the bigger idot.

:popcorn:

'tini, wake up. Arizona is so far ahead of CSU on any scale you can imagine that it's past ridiculous. Of course, they are still those wannabees from down south... :smile2:

Disclaimer: Growing up in CO and attending CU a couple of years, I ended up in Phoenix and evenutally graduating from ASU.

'tini, wake up. Arizona is so far ahead of CSU on any scale you can imagine that it's past ridiculous. Of course, they are still those wannabees from down south... :smile2:

Disclaimer: Growing up in CO and attending CU a couple of years, I ended up in Phoenix and evenutally graduating from ASU.

I meant that as in Arizona is the little sister school to ASU in football, but I also ****ing hate Arizona so that may be part of it.

So I agree with Creatini? Crap, time to do some soul searching.

This is a recruit's thread here on allbuffs and so many people want to argue against tini that they are marketing other schools. Arrrgghhhh. Arizona sucks!

Come to CU and be coached by the best tight end coach ever or enjoy north Nogales.

More like the two of you did another one of your bitchfights where you assume the worst about the other and try desperately to make the other look like the bigger idot.

:popcorn:

yeah but, they are both idots.

Okay well JRK was making it sound like you shouldn't pay attention to who your position coach is and what his track record is.

I never said that, my point is just that there are other things to consider in addition to the position coach. You seem to think that he should just automatically committ here because Embree has coached players who have gone to the NFL. Again there are many things that go into a college choice, some of which don't even have anything to do with football.

I never said that, my point is just that there are other things to consider in addition to the position coach. You seem to think that he should just automatically committ here because Embree has coached players who have gone to the NFL. Again there are many things that go into a college choice, some of which don't even have anything to do with football.

No I think he should come here because....
1. I'ma huge CU fan
2. Embree has coached one of the best TE's of all time and two Mackey Award winners
3. Arizona ****ing sucks
4. Arizona ****ing sucks donkey asshole
4. CU's offense will feature the TE
5. Arizona sucks
6. CU is a better school academically
7. Boulder>Tuscon
8. Colorado>Arizona

I am thinking McNamara will still take some visits.

Just red that blog he wrote last week. He said he was only going on unofficials to nearby schools because of financial reasons but was looking forward to going to some other schools that were further away once official visits started. Also said that he didn't want to make a decision until he had seen the other schools he was interested in so hopefully he still comes out here and maybe we still have a chance.

meanwhile, the guy at Arizona has only had notable running backs and I guess Gronkowski whom I've never heard of.

http://azstarnet.com/sports/footbal...cle_96009285-037d-5de6-a273-023f86eea1a6.html

McNamara on Gronkowski:
"I love him. He's my idol," McNamara said. "I really try to model my game after him. I want to become the next him."

Satisfied Creatini?

One more tidbit from that article is that he's planning on enrolling early which would obviously decreace the likelihood of flipping him.

Arizona is gonna have a really bad season. They could very easily start 1-5

Northern Arizona
@ Oklahoma St
Stanford
Oregon
@ USC
@ oregon St.

Back