What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

According to his twitter feed, I assume it is his twitter feed.

Washington , Colorado, Notre Dame, Cal and Oklahoma - that's some tough competition. We need TEs in the worst way. I hope we can convince him that this is a good place to come to school.

He seemed to be pretty big on Arizona being close to home so.. us vs Cal. Hopefully Tosh Lupoi isn't on the case. Hopefully Kiseau and Ambrose are their SD county recruiters. :lol:

Would be absolutely huge to get him right now. Along with Dillon and Solis he would be a name that would make other people take notice and help our momentum big time.

He would also be able to play early for us and I can't imagine a better coaching situation for him. With the WRs we have committed in addition to the young guys we have there should be huge open seams for the TE in our offense, lots of chances for Sportscenter moments.

tmac_yoked_2_normal.jpg

taylormcnamara1 Taylor McNamara

Rough game but we'll bounce back! #colorado here I come!

22 Oct FavoriteRetweetReply

Now THAT reads better!!!

Had you been worried that with the lack of production from Deehan/Thornton that the #genius comment was sarcasm?

I think it was related to his one-on-one with Embree where Embo laid out how he plans to utilize the TE when he's got players of McNamara's talent who can do it.

we need a few athletic TE's for our system to work. Get McNamara and few O-lineman and get the offense rolling.

Sounds promising, although I was kind of hoping for a commitment. I think this kid has to be our #1 target right now with how terrible our TE depth is. We need him.

Sounds promising, although I was kind of hoping for a commitment. I think this kid has to be our #1 target right now with how terrible our TE depth is. We need him.
He's still in CO I'm pretty sure so Dillon has another few hours to get in his ear. Really like our chances.

I did not expect a commitment this weekend. I think he is intent on taking all five visits, particularly that last one to Notre Dame. Kinda interested to see if the early enrollment possibility that was brought up in an article when he committed to Arizona still holds true.

I did not expect a commitment this weekend. I think he is intent on taking all five visits, particularly that last one to Notre Dame. Kinda interested to see if the early enrollment possibility that was brought up in an article when he committed to Arizona still holds true.

I'd gladly take him either way but an early enrollment would be huge. We could count his scholly against last years number giving us another for this year. It would also give him a spring practice with the team and coaches, under those circumstances might be a starter from day one.

Back