What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Taylor McNamara (Verbal to Oklahoma)

Yeah - it's great that we have Tini out there as a school ambassador to the recruits :lol:

We have to sell early playing time and Boulder to Taylor that is the only way we can get him. Didn't like what i saw from Thornton in the game.

We have to sell early playing time and Boulder to Taylor that is the only way we can get him. Didn't like what i saw from Thornton in the game.

What? You don't appreciate the "sorry, the ball hit me in the hands, that's why I dropped it" style of playing tight end?

He's still in CO I'm pretty sure so Dillon has another few hours to get in his ear. Really like our chances.

We're f**ked x2.

Yeah - it's great that we have Tini out there as a school ambassador to the recruits :lol:

As long as he didn't challenge them to a spelling contest, I think it's a positive. :lol:

Man, if we could pull Taylor after a performance like that, imagine how much talent we could get coming here when we don't suck donkey balls!!!

He also tweeted at Sherrard thanking him for being a great host. could just be being polite or could just be another sign of his trail leading to colorado. up to the eye of beholder

Sherard is really shaping up like a team leader. In fact, all newbies hosted MAC. Embree is aiming this team towards 2014.

From Sherrard's twitter

@Sherrard23 Sherrard Harrington
Putting a few pieces together to turn this program around. Fans, I must say next year recruiting class is a key part to our future success.

You friends with him to? Gawd damn man who on the team don't you know or aren't friends with?
Not really friends but I met him right when he got here. Since then I've seen him a few times on the hill and he says whats up every time, chatted a little bit. Therefore i know he's chill.

Not really friends but I met him right when he got here. Since then I've seen him a few times on the hill and he says whats up every time, chatted a little bit. Therefore i know he's chill.
Ah gotcha. Can't wait to see him on the field next year with a healthy secondary.

309234_2154630037046_1585317421_2154596_6724709_n.jpg

That pic.....only thing that would be better is if he had the same suit on. Well at least we are getting some guys in here with some confidence. I like it.

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...a-state-sun-devils-hosts-top-recruits-weekend

Taylor McNamara (San Diego, Calif./Westview) took an official visit to Colorado last weekend and although the tight end said he's still a soft commit to Arizona, the Buffs could be the team to beat.

McNamara raved about his visit to Boulder about as much as I've ever heard a player rave following a trip. He loved the coaching staff, the campus, the chance to play early and most importantly, how he would be used in the offense. This all while watching the Buffs get blown out at home 45-2.

I call :bs:. According to Jimmy the campus and setting plays no part in a recruits decision.

Embree must be a great recruiter. Hard to sell CU football after the last game. But i see we are using the early playing time and potential of the program as our main recruiting angle.

Back