What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO DT Tyler Henington (Signed to Colorado)

Watched a little of their game tonight and LOVED what i saw. Aside from absolutely dominating the line he is the vocal leader of his team. Arapahoe made it close 27-24 and Tyler gave a speech on the sidelines that fired everybody up. The offense scored on the first play and then he got a fumble recovery on the next defensive possession... Allsome

Love hearing that. I haven't seen full games but whenever i've seen him play, he's got the best motor on the field, especially for a big guy, that's impressive.

He gets doubled every play but has a motor and always makes an impact. I saw what ubl was talking about when Tyler jumped all over his guys. He's fiery and plays hard every play. Cant wait to get him to CU.

Solis + Henington is definitely the best DT duo we've had in years. Hopefully we can add another and make it a trio.

Looked good, powerfull player, can only get even better with good College coaching. Could work on his gap responsibility, but good pass rusher from DT position.

He is more athletic and bigger.

Yeah, pretty sure Cunningham came into CU barely at 6'1 and 250 lbs, was even a chance they were going to move him to MLB but he wasn't fast enough.

Cunninham has had a really hard time keeping his weight near the 285-290 pound range, Henington should have no problem bulking up quickly to the 275-285 range with his frame.

Is he in the same mold of cunningham?
If you stood by Cunningham you would be suprised at how small he is height wise. He is a lucky six foot. That said Henington when he played Columbine looked good and was noticable compared to when I saw Baylis from Grandview. He did not even stand out which in my opinion a Division one player should stand out in a high school game. I am expecting big things.

Last edited:
If you stood by Cunningham you would be suprised at how small he is height wise. He is a lucky six foot. That said Henington when he played Columbine looked good and was noticable compared to when I saw Baylis from Highlands Ranch. He did not even stand out which in my opinion a Division one player should stand out in a high school game. I am expecting big things.
Baylis goes to Grandview.

I love some of the quotes from Hennington in the latest piece on Rivals. Here's one example.

"Anybody in the state who is not going to CU is crazy in my opinion."

Hell yes, Tyler. Now if we could get some other kids to think that way.

Back