What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO FB Clay Norgard (Signed to Colorado)

I was just going to post the same quote:

"All those guys share the same kind of love for football that my dad does. My dad played with [new CU head] coach Jon Embree at CU and they both helped set the stage for the national championship team. I would run through a brick wall for those guys."

We need to secure this commitment on or before Junior Day (spring game).

It would be a tremendous asset to have him commit before the jr day and spring game. He could talk to other potential recruits.

It also sends a message to the attendees and families -- much different than previous years.

WIN!!!

Is this the earliest weve ever had a recruit commit?

Barnett landed Garrett Collins (Columbine OL) on signing day one year, but this is probably the second earliest we have gotten in a commitment in a long time.

Very solid pickup. Now it is time to wrap up Thurston and 1-2 more in-staters this spring.

He looks good in that green shirt!

CLAYNORGARD1_19200.JPG

(See what I did there...)

Barnett landed Garrett Collins (Columbine OL) on signing day one year, but this is probably the second earliest we have gotten in a commitment in a long time.

Very solid pickup. Now it is time to wrap up Thurston and 1-2 more in-staters this spring.

I want to say Brian Daniels committed shortly after signing day, too.

Good to get the ball rolling.

:slayer:Cant wait to see how this class turns out. Now lets have Cyler announce his commitment at the Spring Game!

This could be the class that mimics Macs stay home and build something special class. Nice to see Clay a Buffalo! Welcome aboard.

Hell yeah! Welcome, Clay! A legacy, a guy committing so early...he's a guy I'm sure will be a fan favorite for a long time.

Welcome!! Glad to have you on board.

I went a looked back at his video(s) and there are some great plays of him straight whippin Shane Callahan when they played Chapparall. Now to go look at Shanes videos and see if there are any of him whippin Clay.

Great to have some solid momentum starting already for next year.

The only problem with this is because he won't be listed as a prospect for the high revenue site teams like SC, ND, kNU, etc. he will have a hard time getting a decent star rating. Not that I care because I think he will end up being an impact player for the Buffs regardless of his "stars" but a higher star rating may help in getting attention from other kids looking at Colorado.

Back