What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO FB Clay Norgard (Signed to Colorado)

this statement still scares me a bit. I hope he is okay with switching to offense. Could it be a similar Mericic type situation at Stanford where he plays both ways? That would be fit nicely..
This has been the thought of many people for a long time now and he's had no objections. After all, he played six positions this year.

Oh hell yeah. Pac12 LBs better hit the gym, because come next fall you're going to get jacked up.

I think this guy may go down as an all-time favorite. The guy seems relentless in regards to helping CU get back to where it was.

Wow! Thank you Clay for all your hard work. We look forward to seeing you in the Black and Gold this spring.

Happy Holidays!

:dance4:

With his size and speed, he will literally blow up LB's and blitzing CB's. Can't wait to see him in BnG

Great news. The combination of talent, athleticism, and desire to be a Buff make Clay my class favorite.

So happy this guy is embracing the opportunity of FB. I think we could use him in a situation similar to Mericic from Stanford. We did it last year with Ahles and Harrington from the standpoint that they both switched, and they both did fairly well.

I can't wait to see this kid become a four year starter for the Buffs. He has a great opportunity in front to be one of the all time best at CU. I'm happy for him, Bufflove and all the Buff fans.

It is great to see a Colorado kid who wants nothing other than to be a Buff! This is what I want to see Embree's regime create. In state loyalty.

Last edited:
It is great to see a Colorado kid who wants nothing other than to be a Buff! This is what I want to see Embree's regime to create. In state loyalty.

This is how it starts. Remember when Erik McCarty (now the team Dr.) turned down out of state offers to come play for Mac. Not to many years later kids in Colorado were upset not to get CU offers.

Clay is a perfect guy to look at as the start of a new trend. Quality athlete who also happens to have a lot of passion for the game and is the kind of kid you want representing the team and school to future recruits.

This is how it starts. Remember when Erik McCarty (now the team Dr.) turned down out of state offers to come play for Mac. Not to many years later kids in Colorado were upset not to get CU offers.

Clay is a perfect guy to look at as the start of a new trend. Quality athlete who also happens to have a lot of passion for the game and is the kind of kid you want representing the team and school to future recruits.
Same with Don Deluzio, he had offers from across the country and believed in Mac.

could not agree with you more Highlander - this kid has it all out in front of him... I hope he sees that, and takes it and runs

Status changed to "Signed". Great to have Clay on campus. Can't wait to see him play this spring.

Twitter stalking

image.jpg

Damn he is built!

Back