What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO OG Alex Kozan (Signed to Auburn)

I don't think there is any way he commits to Iowa on the visit. I bet you he'll stretch this out till at least November or December. Remember Ohio St. is his dream school and they are at least semi interested in him. He also seems like one of those kids that loves the attention I wouldn't be suprised if he is still trying to get more offers.

It would help if our OL plays better and Speedy ends up with over 1200 yards rushing again and gets some national attention as a top RB who sets the schools all time rushing record.

I think we have a chance he was at the game today and at least he saw us compete at a high level again

That would be fantastic. Kozan's a very versatile OL. I think he probably plays guard in college, but he could slide out if necessary.

I also think that for the future it's important to build our ties with Valor Christian. That's a program that's going to consistently put out BCS talent.

Actually I think we'll be fine. If he is a true Ohio $t. fan like he says then he won't even consider Michigan

I don't have a sub to Scout, but there's an article from 10/14, stating "Kozan likes CU's direction." Don't know if this is old news for anyone, but figured it's worth a look if any has access.

I don't have a sub to Scout, but there's an article from 10/14, stating "Kozan likes CU's direction." Don't know if this is old news for anyone, but figured it's worth a look if any has access.

Thanks. Based on all the most recent interviews, it does seem like Kozan is destined for the Big 10. Be nice to get him, though. Hopefully he'll come around.

I'm calling it DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM! JKJK but seriously when was the last time we missed out on the top 4 OL in the state and they went to
Auburn
Penn St.
Ohio St.
Nebraska

I hope we get Kozan, but I'm not too hopeful (I know, sounds contradictory). I think Norgard and Henington could end up being really good, but it's been disappointing to see so many highly rated in-state guys commit elsewhere. I know each situation is unique, but I don't understand why more of them aren't willing to take a risk to be part of something special.

Who knows if any of them will end up being stars, but it definitely would have helped give the program some visibility if multiple four-stars had committed rather than going out of state. Guess we can hope for the coaches to flip some of these guys.

Back