What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO OT Arthur Flores (Signed to San Diego State)

http://www.colorado.rivals.com/barr...pt=content.asp&cid=1238726&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

It's one thing to lose a player to a big time program, but SDSU? Pathetic job by the staff so far with in state recruting and O-line recruting.

I'm not going to defend the staff on their performance with closing in-state OLs this cycle.

I do question, however, whether we have been recruiting Flores much recently. If I'm right, that's another thing we can all debate. But I really don't think this was a prospect the staff was recently targeting.

It is not over, i believe if the coaches make a last push they can land him. If we can land five OL out of the following

Alex Kozan
Walker Williams
Arthur Flores
Jordan Roos
Matt Cochran
Jordan Simmons
Lacey westbrook
Stephon Mccray
Cory Cybert
Jeremy Irwin
Kyle Murphy
Nico Siragusa
Derek Edinburg
Ronnie Stanley

I would be happy, still alot of quality OL left on the board.

Last edited:
It is not over, i believe if the coaches make a last push they can land him. If we can land five OL out of the following

Alex Kozan
Walker Williams
Arthur Flores
Jordan Roos
Matt Cochran
Jordan Simmons
Lacey westbrook
Stephon Mccray
Cory Cybert
Jeremy Irwin
Kyle Murphy
Nico Siragusa
Derek Edinburg
Ronnie Stanley

I would be happy, still alot of quality OL left on the board.

Half the players you just listed aren't even considering us and of those who are we'd be lucky if we got more then 2 of them. Considerig how little success we've had with o-line recruting thus far I don't know why you just assume that it will suddenly get better.

Half the players you just listed aren't even considering us and of those who are we'd be lucky if we got more then 2 of them. Considerig how little success we've had with o-line recruting thus far I don't know why you just assume that it will suddenly get better.

Because it is not over untill signing day.

Because their's 7 months and a season yet to be played.

Couldn't care less that he is going elsewhere.

I know you don't like him but if February rolls around and our o-line class is made up of 5 Gerald Koughs then Flores suddenly may not look so bad. It's not like we have a bunch of stud o-line commits as is, can't be too picky.

I know you don't like him but if February rolls around and our o-line class is made up of 5 Gerald Koughs then Flores suddenly may not look so bad. It's not like we have a bunch of stud o-line commits as is, can't be too picky.
Do you EVER think of anything positive? Ever? Holy **** you may be one of the most negative ****ers I've ever read.

I think the ultimate question here is: How many of these guys like fireworks?

He would still not look any better. If he played for any other in-state program than Mullen, no one would care about losing him, current OL recruiting struggles or not.

Good morning sunshine! Want some french toast to go with that ****y whinging?

When in doubt, blame Dave Logan for losing a Mullen guy to another program. :bounce:

He is a little bit of a project,has a few technique issues,also he was recruited by Dan Gonzales a a fellow Hispanic and well thought of guy. I do not think he was in the top three or four of Colorado's board. SDSU always does well when it wins,which is not often in the past but probably will be in the future. They look like they might land Teddy Queen and possibly Matt Morrin two kids form Temecula Calif. They have taken two guys from UA in Zona but it was thier same issue they were not at the top pf UA's board. They have also taken at least three from Boise State who were at the top of thier board.
Sometimes teams come right out and tell recruits the honest truth,we like you but if John Fourstar signs we will take him.
Then you have to decide, SDSU evidently told him you like us commit. They also had an unofficial visit from Siragusa.The Buffs have a good season and all this will sort out. NO worries mate

Last edited:
Back