What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CO OT Joey O'Connor (Signed to Ohio State)

I have actually read in some articles that a younger person can have a harder time coming back from microfracture than older players.

It sounds like he is done with football. Unfortunate for him, but I'm glad we didn't waste a scholarship on him, even if just for a year

It sounds like he is done with football. Unfortunate for him, but I'm glad we didn't waste a scholarship on him, even if just for a year

Wow. Weren't some Ram fans saying he was a reason that losing 4 starting OLs wouldn't be a big deal?

That is too bad. Well at least he should get a medical hardship deal and stay on scholarship so he can get a 4 year degree. Of course, a degree from CSU is worth a lot less than one from CU!

That is too bad. Well at least he should get a medical hardship deal and stay on scholarship so he can get a 4 year degree. Of course, a degree from CSU is worth a lot less than one from CU!

Yeah but if you stay for that masters in fibers, the value swings the other way.

Wow. Weren't some Ram fans saying he was a reason that losing 4 starting OLs wouldn't be a big deal?
they are back to discussing how they are going to the P12 in the next round of realignment. This won't be anything more than a momentary setback.

they are back to discussing how they are going to the P12 in the next round of realignment. This won't be anything more than a momentary setback.
I hope not! Although I'd have to think about who I'd rather have in the Pac if I had to choose b/w Texas and CSU...

I went onto the nation as well and saw that. I love them. I hate them but I love them.

Typical arrogant response from you, didn't expect anything else. The guy is young, he will recover from his surgery. And BTW I know about his condition.

Perhaps Bigbang2 can shed some light? BB2 - can you tell us what is happening with big Joey?

Back