What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

sherrard needs to get him here. A while ago when kenneth got his scholly letter, sherrard posted it on FB and said he workin him!

sherrard needs to get him here. A while ago when kenneth got his scholly letter, sherrard posted it on FB and said he workin him!

Sherrard23
Sherrard Harrington

»

8H4H1764_done-1_normal.jpg

Sherrard23 Sherrard Harrington

Working hard everyday. I have fans that believe in me. I want to help build a dynasty over here just like I did in HS. The future is bright

:smile2: (not a commit, just sayin he be workin)

Sherrard kind of hinted that he decommitted

Wonder if Sherrard would be interested in a GA position after his eligibility runs out. Sounds like he might have a future as an assistant including recruiting duties. :smile:

Actually I hope some of these guys listen to him. It is a bit of a stretch for kids from the DC area to come out to Boulder but we have a great opportunity for them and in Sherrard they have someone they can talk to about how it really is.

I'd love to open a pipeline to east coast talent.

YES!!! THis is turning out to be a huge weekend. Too bad it's gonna be cold

Crawley is from DC, gets cold there and they have humidity along with it. Shouldn't be uncomfortable, hopefully it gets sunny before he leaves.

He would be a big get for us.

Supposed to be sunny on Sunday. No worries. Same kind of weather is how we got Cabral. Most everybody loves snow. Most everybody also hates dealing with dirty ****** snow 3 weeks after it falls. Watching the 3-8 inches melt the next day aint gonna hurt.

Chicken bone, chicken bone, lucky, lucky chicken bone! Let's go Buffs! Big weekend!

Back