What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB Kenneth Crawley (Signed to Colorado)

Buffs, I have no horse in this race but I have heard rumors that CU is still strongly in the mix here.

bears+riding+horses.jpg

His latest Scout interview leaves the door open slightly, but it sounds like Tennessee could solidify his commitment for good when he takes his OV there on the 13th.

Would hate to lose out on him, only Ishmael Adams and Kevon Seymour (whom we had no shot at) would be bigger gets IMO.

Tennessee's defensive coordinator just accepted the dc job at washington, and crawleys lead recruiter, sirmon, left with him.

You have to think that this helps our case.

Tennessee's defensive coordinator just accepted the dc job at washington, and crawleys lead recruiter, sirmon, left with him.

You have to think that this helps our case.

That's huge. Dooley is on a very hot seat, too. They're a mess.

Crawley will be in the mix from day one. At this stage if we can land either Crawley or Yuri Wright i would be happy, gettting both would be a bonus.

If they do, one should assume UCLA will then poach him from Washington. UCLA thinks they need a decade's worth of DBs and CBs in this year's class.

LOL.... Mora Jr. sure seems to have great recruiters. I wonder how they'll coach though. A class with 8 or more DBs like they have now is certainly a touch imbalanced...

Lots of turmoil surrounding Tennessee right now. Let's hope the staff gets out to Crawley this week and convinces him he does not need to bother taking that visit on the 13th.

Random Internet poster on Tennessee board says Crawley tweeted, It's not about to be a good week for the Vols. Definitely seems like interest in Tennesee is wavering. Locksley at Maryland is now sniffing around too.

Random Internet poster on Tennessee board says Crawley tweeted, It's not about to be a good week for the Vols. Definitely seems like interest in Tennesee is wavering. Locksley at Maryland is now sniffing around too.

Isn't locksley the coach who got fired at new mexico? What's all the rage about him?

So let me see if I've got this story right; This coach has the uncanny ability to get star high school kids to commit to schools where they consistantely underperform? Good?

Considering it is UNM, he recruited well. He couldn't coach to save his life and clearly had anger and control issues.

Who wouldn't enjoy recruiting success with a resume like that?

"First, let me show you this graph, which displays the downward trend regarding wins during my tenure--oh thanks, I would love some coffee, so kind--but don't focus to much on the wins and losses, but....HEY!!! ****ING LOOK ME IN THE ****ING EYE WHEN I'M TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU!!!!! AND TAKE YOUR ****ING HAT OFF INDOORS!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! KIDS THESE ****ING DAYS!!! ****!!!

Okay, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate in a recruiting thread. Please Mr. Crawley, please give CU a chance.

Considering it is UNM, he recruited well. He couldn't coach to save his life and clearly had anger and control issues.

Who wouldn't enjoy recruiting success with a resume like that?

"First, let me show you this graph, which displays the downward trend regarding wins during my tenure--oh thanks, I would love some coffee, so kind--but don't focus to much on the wins and losses, but....HEY!!! ****ING LOOK ME IN THE ****ING EYE WHEN I'M TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU!!!!! AND TAKE YOUR ****ING HAT OFF INDOORS!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!! KIDS THESE ****ING DAYS!!! ****!!!

Okay, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate in a recruiting thread. Please Mr. Crawley, please give CU a chance.

This has me absolutely cracking up at work. Post of 2012 so far iyam

A bit off topic, but Maryland has been putting in some work on the recruiting trail the past few days, and I think it probably has something to do with Locksley's presence. He does seem to be effective at connecting with guys. That being said, hopefully our coaches have built up enough of a relationship with Crawley over the past few months to have the edge if/when he decides to make a move.

Back