What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 HI OG Shane Brostek (Signed to Washington)

It sounds like he would be rated much higher if he actually did interviews and reported his offers. Hopefully he liked his visit

Probably. He's playing this incredibly close to the vest. I'll be surprised if we hear a word from him before he's ready to commit.

very interesting story here. Rivals says he visited Oregon and CU. Scout shows a visit just to CU, with an offer to UW shown by both.

Got to believe a UW lean or silent commit at this point? UW has only two OL commits, so I'm sure they are looking to take at least 4.

Per Scout, he is visiting UCLA this weekend. Have to think that the longer this has dragged out, U-Dub has the inside track (which has probably been the case all along).

According to Rivals, he visited us and Oregon. According to Scout, he visited us and UCLA. Even if he's hell bent on going to Washington, don't you think he would have visited them (or did he)?

Yes he visited Washington.

His recruitment is on complete lockdown. No interviews. Nobody knows where he'll sign. Since there are absolutely zero interviews (even his friends don't have a clue), everything is all speculation right now. If he went to camps and held interviews I think he'd be a high 4* minimum.

As bad as it is for fans to speculate, you have to respect the way he and his family have gone about this. Especially with this crazy year of recruiting and with social media playing such a large part, it's great to see a family just button down the hatch and keep outsiders out.

My guess is that nobody will know until his LOI crosses the lucky team's fax next Wednesday...

Oregon has a spot for him only if they are unsure about Poutasi. Oregon's class is at 24 right now if I include people who are silent commits with the 25th spot reserved for Shaq Thompson if he chooses Oregon. Hard to imagine this guy getting an offer from Oregon, but stranger things have happened.

Back