What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 JC OT Alexandru Ceachir (Signed to UCLA)

As I posted under my bud"s account on rivals, I saw the Utah coaches on the train at the Las Vegas airport. Worked my way into sitting next to them on the rental car bus. Chow telling KyleW that "the Russian" was at Colorado this weekend. He was cutting out of Vegas Monday early to go see the Russian. Also going to visit that CB "I don't like at Serra". Maybe we missed something? And then visit Rancho Santa Margararita HS.

I rammed him with my roller bag on the bus and said "excuse me Mr Chow".

Embree has poops bigger than these guys!

True tales from Las Vegas.

Feel like a KGB operative tailing "the Russian"...

They discussed someone maybe getting interest from SC. Maybe the Russian? I think so. KW asks Chow in disbelief about their 15 scholly limit. "they'll slide him in".

I would've LOVED to have seen that one tape! I am cracking UP right now!

a6934815-6756-56ab.jpg

JUCO recruiting is so frustrating. I can't wait for the new NCAA regs to go into effect so that we are on a more even playing field.

We've still got time until NSD.

Unfortunately, not so much. He's going to be in Utah for their spring semester/quarter, so he's going to sign really soon. He doesn't need to take any extra classes to go to Utah, whereas if he came to CU, he'd have to take somewhere between 10-14 more units to qualify here. We probably had him if not for that too.. bummer.

Unfortunately, not so much. He's going to be in Utah for their spring semester/quarter, so he's going to sign really soon. He doesn't need to take any extra classes to go to Utah, whereas if he came to CU, he'd have to take somewhere between 10-14 more units to qualify here. We probably had him if not for that too.. bummer.

Cheating Utah bastards!

How can the fans be all in when the CU administration is not. Benson isn't fooling anyone with his BS in the denver post.

Well, if that's the case...meh. I don't blame him, but he just made my list.

I guess I didn't hit Chow with my roller bag hard enough. He must have thought it was an accident. He evidently doesn't understand Russian for "lay off our recruits"....

I guess I didn't hit Chow with my roller bag hard enough. He must have thought it was an accident. He evidently doesn't understand Russian for "lay off our recruits"....
If Alonzo can find the Russian Mafia in Vegas I'm sure you could of too.

Not your fault. Check out Utah's roster from 2011. They're basically a finishing school for juco players.

Not your fault. Check out Utah's roster from 2011. They're basically a finishing school for juco players.

Good lord! I count somewhere around 24 Juco's there, and another 7-8 transfers from D-1 or D-2 schools... :wow:

It looks like, even if we get a better shot at Juco's at CU, we can probably forget about anybody at Snow College. Looks like that's where da Yutes stash their extras...

Good lord! I count somewhere around 24 Juco's there, and another 7-8 transfers from D-1 or D-2 schools... :wow:

It looks like, even if we get a better shot at Juco's at CU, we can probably forget about anybody at Snow College. Looks like that's where da Yutes stash their extras...

Is it worse than the situation and KState?

I thought we left K-State behind in the Big XII, when did Utah hire Snyder?

Back