What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 LA ATH Jeffrey Hall (Signed to Colorado)

Picked up an Indiana offer and visited there the weekend of the 20th. North Texas this week.

He won't be a Buff. I'm sure he would have made that decision after this week if he hadn't already.

Wow. When it rains, it pours. Welcome!

With the number of defensive back commits in this class, I think there will be plenty of redshirts, and since the commit # is getting up there, I bet there will be requests for more greyshirts as well.

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

Welcome to the B+G Jeffrey! Keep making plays!

This will probably sound mean, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Do you think he committed tonight because we're running out of room and he wants in before we pull his offer?

9 ints is a playmaker in my book and that's exactly what we need! More depth the better at this position. Haters gonna hate...some of you negative types can be a real ass sometimes. I'm glad we got him.

Hall's got game and fills a role. I didn't love his junior tape and can't imagine him at CB but the guy has decent speed, nice instincts in space and with the ball in the air. He has a penchant for making big plays. In other words he's a Darren Sharper type at free safety. Good pick up.

I'd like to finish the class with Solomon, Jacobs and Ewing. Would be HUGE. Conclusion to this class. Love what we've done.

Hall's got game and fills a role. I didn't love his junior tape and can't imagine him at CB but the guy has decent speed, nice instincts in space and with the ball in the air. He has a penchant for making big plays. In other words he's a Darren Sharper type at free safety. Good pick up.

I'd like to finish the class with Solomon, Jacobs and Ewing. Would be HUGE. Conclusion to this class. Love what we've done.
He didn't start playing CB until a camp over the summer after it was recommended he try it out. 9 INTS IS A LOT of picks for a first time player.

He didn't start playing CB until a camp over the summer after it was recommended he try it out. 9 INTS IS A LOT of picks for a first time player.

9 INTs is a lot for any hs defensive back. Most schools don't throw very often, so he must be a ball hawk.

I didn't love his junior tape

I wasn't enamored with his junior tape either, maybe partially since it was focused on offense. If he had 9 picks his senior year, he's shown a nose for the ball and will hopefully continue to improve.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Ball hawk and part of rebuilding the Louisiana pipeline for CU.

Back