What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 LA ATH Jontrey Tillman (Signed to Houston)

According to a Buffscoop a southern prospect is visiting after signing day. Is it him?

CU would give him a chance to show Stanford what they missed out on. Feel for the kid and how the Cardinal went about their business. Hope he lands on his feet.

At this point in time, I trust Stanford's recruiting. The 2* ranking is obviously horse****. This kid has the jets and wears PF Flyers. WANT!

I agree with BB on this, a no brainer if we can get him. A true 4.3 guy, im assuming he is, are not exactly everywhere. Get him in, worry about where to play him later. His speed will make an impact wherever u put him, anybody know if we want him on O or D?

If he can catch the ball he goes on the O, if he cannot he goes on D. Either way I see 4 years of punt returns in his future.

If he can catch the ball he goes on the O, if he cannot he goes on D. Either way I see 4 years of punt returns in his future.

Punt Return is a great place to put a guy who can't catch the ball... Now I know Kent Riddle's screen-name here at AllBuffs.

Could Tillman get an academic scholarship and walk on the football team? That would be allsome.

Against the rules. Imagine the abuse if they allowed walk ons to get other aid.

Player receives the Booster Scholarship, which is awarded annually to a kid (Male only) who:
grew up in a difficult economic enviroment
has a 2.5 GPA,
22 ACT
can run a 4.3 forty yard dash.

requirements to maintain scholarship are:

remain eligable to play athletics
play at least 100 plays, or add 20 lbs of muscle while maintaining the same 40 time

Player receives the Booster Scholarship, which is awarded annually to a kid (Male only) who:
grew up in a difficult economic enviroment
has a 2.5 GPA,
22 ACT
can run a 4.3 forty yard dash.

requirements to maintain scholarship are:

remain eligable to play athletics
play at least 100 plays, or add 20 lbs of muscle while maintaining the same 40 time

Wasn't that what the Nubs did many years ago when they allowed teams to have 100+ kids.

Back