What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 LA DT Gerron Borne (Signed to New Mexico)

I bet Embree regrets only taking one DL last year

Yeah. It was kind of a weak DL class in the west after the top guys (pretty much all of whom were signed by Cal) and I don't think he found anyone we could get that he could get excited about. Hell, he wasn't even hired in time to have a shot with any of the December grad jucos that anyone else wanted.

Need 3 guys who are agile and 290 above on the line with the nt in the 305-325 range.

I'll add that you like to have your 3-4 lineman taller than most. 6-6 290 Ends are what the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys and other 3-4 teams have up front. You want those guys up front to hold up the blockers and then have the LB's make the tackles/plays.

I'll add that you like to have your 3-4 lineman taller than most. 6-6 290 Ends are what the 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys and other 3-4 teams have up front.

That's ideal. But guys in the 6'3"-6'4" range can do the job as a 3-4 DE as long as they've got long arms. Pericak is doing pretty well there for us and I think Henington will fit the mold. I'm sure they were hoping that Kasa and Nembot would work out there.

That's ideal. But guys in the 6'3"-6'4" range can do the job as a 3-4 DE as long as they've got long arms. Pericak is doing pretty well there for us and I think Henington will fit the mold. I'm sure they were hoping that Kasa and Nembot would work out there.

Henington needs to add about 35-30 lbs. 6-5/6-6 is ideal and yes 6-3/6-4 guys can work but not at 250-270 lbs.

Screw it, I want 6-9 400 lb dl who run a 4.2.....

Henington needs to add about 35-30 lbs. 6-5/6-6 is ideal and yes 6-3/6-4 guys can work but not at 250-270 lbs.

Screw it, I want 6-9 400 lb dl who run a 4.2.....

You can probably create him on NCAA. :smile2:

Sounds like we can remove him from the UA commit list.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like we can remove him from the UA commit list.

:thumbsup:

I hate posting from my mobile when I've got bad reception. **** happens.

Named North Carolina as his leader on 12/13 despite them not offering yet. (247 Sports)

Edit: Also, I found that info by clicking on the link for 247. You could have done that too, bcs, instead of posting an annoying "bump" and expecting someone else to do the legwork for you. You know, add something to the thread and the board.

Back