What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MD WR Stefon Diggs (Signed to Maryland)

If (I know big IF), we were to somehow land Diggs, Brown and Wright. How would are class start to shape up? A lot brighter?

Hell yeah it would be alot better. I can't imagine those guys not playing as true freshmen either...unless they wanted to redshirt.

Dude still hasn't signed. Has one visit left.....

Dammit buffaholic. Do not get my hopes up for this kind of thing when we all know it isn't going to happen.

That said, we manage to land Wes Brown, this kid and Rippy keeps his **** together, we'd have a top-15 class.

Cue the "uniforms help recruiting" argument.

No this one was because it was close to home and his mom wants to be able to attend his games but there is no doubt uniforms can be a positive in recruiting. But hey, don't listen to a 19 year old about this.

Back