What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MI SF Chris Jenkins (Signed to Colorado)

Well he already has his Dinwiddie stache going.

Can't wait to see these kids play!

Will we be comparing this 2012 BBall class to the 1986 football class?

alright. Now i'm annoyed. I called it first dammit! Way first! Rugged is riding on my coat tails!
But whatever, its awesome that UM came after him, and even more awesome that he stuck with Tad.

I can't recall you ever mentioning Jenkins.

alright. Now i'm annoyed. I called it first dammit! Way first! Rugged is riding on my coat tails!
But whatever, its awesome that UM came after him, and even more awesome that he stuck with Tad.

edmond.gif

Every time I see him on campus I'm amazed at how skinny he is. Think a shorter Ben Mills

Every time I see him on campus I'm amazed at how skinny he is. Think a shorter Ben Mills

dude you totally freaked me out. At first I was thinking he was named a starter, then I panicked and thought he might have gotten hurt. Instead you posted that he just needs to eat more cheeseburgers.

He's stronger for his frame than Mills for his frame. Is he walking around sleeveless? He's about the size Alec was coming in, but I'd even say a little bigger.

I think there is a big difference between a skinny wing type player and skinny Post/Center. It will be good for him to gain a few pounds, but not the end of the world.

I'm starting to think that Jenkins was the steal of this recruiting class.

[video=youtube;Hrf207HYoso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrf207HYoso[/video]

Someone just reposted this video on Rivals and it was a nice reminder of how soft Jenkins' shooting touch is. I'm so excited about what he'll bring to the offense this coming season.

and **** all you haters! :lol:

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=208322361

The 6-7 Jenkins, who signed in last summer at a slinky 180, is boasting about a 22-pound increase. He’s by no means a hulk now, but the new poundage is noticeable, as is an increase in confidence that might match his weight gain.

When I asked Jenkins what he thought he could contribute, he answered, “Whatever they want . . . if it’s playing defense and getting stops, shooting the three – anything. I’m a player. This is going to be good.”
note the "slinky" for possible future nickname use.
During the redshirt year, Gordon said Jenkins improved “basically every inch of his game . . . he could become one of our top scorers because he’s so long and can get to the basket and finish over people. He really understands the game and he’s a better defensive player as well.”

:nod:

#IsitNovemberyet?

Back