What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MN OT Nick Davidson (Signed to Stanford)

http://saxo.highschoolsports.net/article/20110901/HSSPORTS/308260004/Football-roots-run-deep-EP-lineman?Minneapolis&Avis=P1

"I've always grown up an Ohio State fan and my family is obviously big Ohio State fans, but I just want to go where it's right for me," Nick said.

For the record, the Gophers offered Nick a scholarship, but Minnesota is not in his top five. That top five has Ohio State, Stanford, Clemson, Oregon and Colorado in no particular order.
Fantastic.

Awesome! He's the best tackle prospect on our board. We really need this kid or Colby Cyburt. Or both works as well.

Get out the unicorn. This would be a big, big commitment for us.

"I'm trying to set up official visits for the first three weeks of January, then I want to make a decision as soon as possible. The reason I'm waiting until then is so my dad can come see the schools with me."

In those three weeks, Davidson wants to squeeze in as much as possible so he can make an informed decision shortly thereafter.

"I said three weeks, but I actually want to try to visit four schools: Ohio State, Oregon, Colorado and Clemson. I already visited Stanford."

http://colorado.scout.com/2/1138834.html

This would balance out the classes for the O-line a bit and give some much needed quality depth. Lucky-Lucky chicken bone, fingers crossed and all that stuff!

Lots of MN kids at CU. This would be great! Be a Buff.

Definitely would be a great get for the Buffs, but to be clear, he isn't really a Minnesota kid. Dad got a coaching job with the Vikes, but he spent previous years in Carolina and before that Ohio. Dad is a buckeye.

Definitely would be a great get for the Buffs, but to be clear, he isn't really a Minnesota kid. Dad got a coaching job with the Vikes, but he spent previous years in Carolina and before that Ohio. Dad is a buckeye.

So what you are saying is his dad and EB may have worked together in the past? Interesting.

So what you are saying is his dad and EB may have worked together in the past? Interesting.

Nope. Davidson arrived this year with the Vikes new staff, so they never overlapped. Nevertheless, having NFL coaches on staff should help us. Also, since there isn't an obvious home state draw, maybe we have a decent shot if we can get a visit.

What is with Stanford and top shelf offensive linemen?? Only silverlining is that Stanford is probably pretty close to full at that position.

Soooo, that leaves Colbert, Siragusa, Brostek, and Moore as the remaining top targets. I think the odds of someone resurrecting the 'O-Line Recruiting Sucks Thread' tomorrow as pretty good.

Back