What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 MO TE Austin Ray (Signed to Colorado)

Nice pick-up... but we still need McNamara. I watched his HL on rivals and he lined up at WR so I'm sure he'll need some work blocking.

I'll still wait for confirmation from someone other than AZ. He has reported "commits" before that were not actually committed

Nik must be offline today, since we received a commit and he hasn't updated the header. I will wait for him to return to confirm (or one of the other recruiting analysts)

AZ heard it from a "source close to the situation" and not Ray directly, so probably best to wait until Ray announces it.

AZ heard it from a "source close to the situation" and not Ray directly, so probably best to wait until Ray announces it.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Just like with De'Jon Wilson, I'm not updating until the player actually goes on record. We should consider both to be Buff commits at this point, though.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Just like with De'Jon Wilson, I'm not updating until the player actually goes on record. We should consider both to be Buff commits at this point, though.
Silent commits FTMFW.

VIOLENT GERBILS !!!!

180px-Wikileaks.png

noice. Ringo with the first interview. Scout with the rare victory. Any sense on how solid it is?

Nice to get a break in recruiting sometimes. A recruit, committed to another school, at a position of need no less, seeks out the coaching staff to get the ball rolling.

(Obviously a good job by the staff to land him too)

Between Ray and Irwin, in a couple of years we should have TEs bigger than some of the O-linemen we are playing now. I know that our OL are listed at 280+ but with a number of them I don't believe it. This guy is listed at 235 but with his frame I would guess him at 260 easily, Same with Irwin.

At the same time it's hard to tell from a highlight tape but it looks like in addition to the size this kid has the speed and athleticism to compete with the teams we play.

This is the perfect time to become a Buff if you want a chance to become an outstanding TE, welcome big guy.

Back