What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 OH DE Adolphus Washington (Signed to Ohio State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports
ScoutingOhio

i

Taft H.S. (Cincinnati, OH)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 240 lbs
40: 4.7 secs

Rivals rating: 5*-6.1rr; #2 WDE (#25 overall)
Scout rating: 5*; #3 DE
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #7 DE (#65 overall)
247s rating: 5*-98 rating; #3 WDE (#20 overall)

Reported Offers: Colorado, Alabama, Boston College, Cincinnati, Florida State, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, USC

Washington had 101 tackles with 14 sacks as a sophomore, earning 2nd Team All-State in Ohio.

Total stud prospect. The big question is whether he chooses football over basketball, because he's pretty highly regarded as a Power Forward prospect.

*Also, I listed an Ohio State offer above since Rivals had it but it's in question. Washington doesn't list a Buckeye offer on his ScoutingOhio profile.

bcs,

I know, man. If someone would have shown me that photo and said it was taken at Broncos rookie camp I wouldn't have thought twice about it. Big time prospect.

Think Embo can sell him on the vision? Maybe if the sweater vest gets fired he would leave home for some higher altitude

“It’s the education part,” Washington continued. “I know all these schools athletically can offer me the same thing. The academic support at Ohio State, there is no way you can fail. Even if you’re giving minimal effort there is no way you can fail.”

:lol:

I wonder if the ncaa heard that comment? Seems like an invitation to put a bullseye over the school's name.

Oh wait, nm. He committed to blowhio state -- official employer of the ncaa.

Judging by his interview the tOSU staff is hinting to him that Urban Meyer will be their next coach. I find it odd since he is not officially hired and his teammate committed to Oregon.

Kid will be a super star based on the tape.

Judging by his interview the tOSU staff is hinting to him that Urban Meyer will be their next coach. I find it odd since he is not officially hired and his teammate committed to Oregon.

Kid will be a super star based on the tape.
isnt that illegal?

Back