What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

´12 TRNF TX SG Jordan Clarkson

I could see the kid really liking Texas, but they made it sound like he was punished by having to go to Colorado.

All I know is that we had a better season than UT this year and we beat them the year before. Not sure why they would think they have bragging rights.

All I know is that we had a better season than UT this year and we beat them the year before. Not sure why they would think they have bragging rights.
40+ years before?
In all seriousness, the program heading in the better direction is CU.

40+ years before?
In all seriousness, the program heading in the better direction is CU.
I mean, come on, Texas has the 4th ranked recruiting class and some returning players that are really good. I don't know how you can say that we are moving in a better direction than UT. What I can say, is that we are consistently overachieving and that is a testament to our great coaching. Texas is a notorious underachiever. If you look, they have a top 5 class practically every single year, but they are consistently mediocre because of attrition

I'm confused. Didn't the Insider article reference TCU, Vanderbilt, and CU? What does that have to do with the University of Texas? Other then the Texas Scouts article that was published on Clarkson?

I mean, come on, Texas has the 4th ranked recruiting class and some returning players that are really good. I don't know how you can say that we are moving in a better direction than UT. What I can say, is that we are consistently overachieving and that is a testament to our great coaching. Texas is a notorious underachiever. If you look, they have a top 5 class practically every single year, but they are consistently mediocre because of attrition

Plus, their coach really, really, really SUCKS.

I'm confused. Didn't the Insider article reference TCU, Vanderbilt, and CU? What does that have to do with the University of Texas? Other then the Texas Scouts article that was published on Clarkson?
Because clarkson has made it known that he wants to go to UT yet Tulsa wont honor him to go there unless he wants to pay his way.

Did I miss the announcement that the NCAA has allowed CU to have 20 scholarships? Link, anybody?

Did I miss the announcement that the NCAA has allowed CU to have 20 scholarships? Link, anybody?

The first rule of AllBuffs Basketball Recruiting is that you don't question Tad Boyle.

The second rule of AllBuffs Basketball Recruiting is that you DON'T QUESTION TAD BOYLE.

But, honestly, I think it has something to do with the OB quote I pasted above where his family said that they would pay for his redshirt year next season.

According to today's BDC chat with Thorburn, there's no realistic shot with him.

Comment From jt
Odds of Jordan Clarkson coming to CU?

Ryan Thorburn:
Not going to happen from what I've been told.

Comment From jt
What is reason it is not going to happen. Interest down from his end or ours?

Ryan Thorburn:
An issue between parents of San Antonio players. And he's likely headed to Texas.

Comment From jt An issue between Roberson's and Clarkson's parents? I thought they were best friends, and yes I apologize for using that inference based on your answer.

Ryan Thorburn:

That's what I was told. Dre might have gone to Tulsa, but ... and that doesn't mean the kids aren't tight. Parents can muck things up, even for 10-year-old girls soccer teams like my daughter's.

Back