What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX CB Will Jackson (Signed to Houston)

I can't overstate this enough, this dude is going to be a great CB. Jimmy Smith part 2, but his body looks much more matured than Jimmy's did early on.

I'll go ahead and throw this out there: I want him more than any other CB prospect. Yes, more than Yuri Wright or Ishmael Adams.

AZ gave him a call a couple weeks ago and apparently word is that we've cooled on him because of his grades.

Quite unfortunate, I hope he works on it because I really want him.

Really good pickup for Houston.

Was just looking at some JUCO prospects and saw that Jackson ended up going the JUCO route himself. I know WR and others were pretty high on him at the time and disappointed that he chose Houston, but it appears that he'll be back on the market at some point in the future.

Heh, I really liked the kid. I think he has big time ability. Hopefully he just needed to mature to do well in the classroom.

Was just looking at some JUCO prospects and saw that Jackson ended up going the JUCO route himself. I know WR and others were pretty high on him at the time and disappointed that he chose Houston, but it appears that he'll be back on the market at some point in the future.

Hard to look at JUCOs though since unless they plan their class schedules from the start with CU in mind a lot of them have to do a bunch of extra work to transfer in.

I wish we could get some talented kids in from JUCO's, who knows maybe some day we will have an administration that is a little more willing to work with the FB program on admissions but I'm not counting on it.

Back