What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX OT Jeromy Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

GREAT PIC Ms. Ann! Great looking boys! I'm loving the Buffly term. I'm gonna have to steal that! I can't wait for next year!!!! "Texas" and "Colorado" will become ONE!

Easy there, moett. That is the worst nightmare of a lot of us. More like transforming the good Texans into Coloradans.

Last edited:
Moet & AH, you all are getting me too excited for the upcoming seasons. I can hardly wait. Trying hard to support this year's group yet also can't help but let my eye wander towards next year's schedule and thinking about how good some of these excellent kids are going to look in the Black n' Gold!

BTW, in case you all were wondering about the schedule, it should look something like this:

Week 1: Colorado State vs. CU, at Mile High Stadium in Denver, CO.
Week 2: Heard we just booked a I-AA team to tune up on. FYI, this is only the 3rd time we've played a I-AA team and they are largely considered tune up games for BCS programs.
Week 3: CU at Fresno State - I'm in Northern California and will make the drive down to Bulldog Stadium for this one. Could be a decent game. We'll be breaking in Connor Wood on the road and David Carr's brother is starting for FSU now. I'm sure you all are familiar, he was the #1 pick of the Houston Texans a few years back.

---- This part of the schedule has not been set in stone date wise but we know who and where we will be playing ----

Away:

WSU at Pullman, WA
*USC at Los Angeles, CA
*Oregon at Eugene, OR
Arizona at Tuscon, AZ

Home:

*UW
*Stanford
*ASU
UCLA
Week 12 - Utah : Rivalry game falls the final week of the season on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Should be a great slate of home games for any parents to come out to. UW/Stanford/ASU all should be ranked teams rolling into the 2012 season. Jeff, Sean, Jeremy, Gerald, and Peyton should all have ample opportunity to get on TV or have high exposure games. Oregon might be ranked #1 when we visit Eugene if LaMichael James comes back next season. Anyways, good stuff, starting to get excited at the thought of these kids leading the program back into the win/ranked column!

Moet & AH, you all are getting me too excited for the upcoming seasons. I can hardly wait. Trying hard to support this year's group yet also can't help but let my eye wander towards next year's schedule and thinking about how good some of these excellent kids are going to look in the Black n' Gold!

BTW, in case you all were wondering about the schedule, it should look something like this:

Week 1: Colorado State vs. CU, at Mile High Stadium in Denver, CO.
Week 2: Heard we just booked a I-AA team to tune up on. FYI, this is only the 3rd time we've played a I-AA team and they are largely considered tune up games for BCS programs.
Week 3: CU at Fresno State - I'm in Northern California and will make the drive down to Bulldog Stadium for this one. Could be a decent game. We'll be breaking in Connor Wood on the road and David Carr's brother is starting for FSU now. I'm sure you all are familiar, he was the #1 pick of the Houston Texans a few years back.

---- This part of the schedule has not been set in stone date wise but we know who and where we will be playing ----

Away:

WSU at Pullman, WA
*USC at Los Angeles, CA
*Oregon at Eugene, OR
Arizona at Tuscon, AZ

Home:

*UW
*Stanford
*ASU
UCLA
Week 12 - Utah : Rivalry game falls the final week of the season on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Should be a great slate of home games for any parents to come out to. UW/Stanford/ASU all should be ranked teams rolling into the 2012 season. Jeff, Sean, Jeremy, Gerald, and Peyton should all have ample opportunity to get on TV or have high exposure games. Oregon might be ranked #1 when we visit Eugene if LaMichael James comes back next season. Anyways, good stuff, starting to get excited at the thought of these kids leading the program back into the win/ranked column!

Music to my ears! Music to my ears! Love the line up that's coming together for 2012 class.

I started from the bottom up. When I saw Sacky's post, I was about to neg rep moett88 into gleeb oblivion! :lol:

You guys crack me up, I hope to meet some of you someday soon when we starting coming up there for the games. So glad to have such enthusiasm for a football program. I always knew this was the right place for my boys. Just an FYI the boys high school team is ranked No 7 in the state and it's looking like Sean will be released the week the playoffs start so we will have him back just in time to make a run for the state championship !!!

You guys crack me up, I hope to meet some of you someday soon when we starting coming up there for the games. So glad to have such enthusiasm for a football program. I always knew this was the right place for my boys. Just an FYI the boys high school team is ranked No 7 in the state and it's looking like Sean will be released the week the playoffs start so we will have him back just in time to make a run for the state championship !!!

We love having you around Ann. Thanks as always for the update. Number 7 in the state? Is that good...I'm not sure if football is a big deal in Texas or not. I'm kidding--congratulations to the team!

Also, it'll be great to see Sean back in action, and the boys reunited on the field.

Thanks again!

Big deal, Ann! My Bobcats are ranked 141st in the State! 1,157th in the NATION BABY!! HA!

[video=youtube;z5X8tbaf_Io]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5X8tbaf_Io[/video]

Check out # 70. (stole the video from a poster on Buffscoop). He plays mostly LG in this video. He is dominant. Just kills guys. If you follow him, you will notice his favorite thing to do is to get his hands on a guy and push him until he goes down or is out of the frame. On one running play to the left, he pushes the safety 30 yards down field to the right and into the endzone, then goes and celebrates the TD :lol:. Nasty attitude too. Haven't seen this approach to run blocking since Kai Maiava moved to FB. They use him to pull a LOT and he moves quite well.

Note: No pass blocking in the video since it is for the RB.

There used to be one of these videos on Jeromy and Sean, but yes that's my baby, lol!!!

My boy just turned 3. What was your secret? Am I getting a late start with the steak dinners? (I do have him on protein shakes and a training program.) :smile2:

Ann Henry is going to be able to visit Boulder almost every week, just based on the reduction in grocery cost.

Imagine going to a restraunt and not looking for one that includes "Buffett" or "all-you-can-eat" in the name.

Ann Henry is going to be able to visit Boulder almost every week, just based on the reduction in grocery cost.

Imagine going to a restraunt and not looking for one that includes "Buffett" or "all-you-can-eat" in the name.
And finding one that doesn't recognize your car so they don't close when you pull up.

How do you save money because specific music is playing?

He'll really fit in with the screen game too. There are a couple clips there where he does a really nice job getting out in front of those RB screens.

No secret, never used protein drinks or special eating programs. Just mom's good cooking and good genes from my side of the family. I told them when they leave after graduation they will miss my cooking. We made chicken tortilla soup this weekend and we start with 10 yes 10 pounds of chicken lol. I must admit that I'm not going to miss the huge mass quantities we cook for meals. Only thing I ever made them do special, was being committed to their sport. I think Jeromy's comment about being committed to CU when he was interviewed on his visit said it all. A man's word is all he has and he could never look at any other school once his decision was made. I must say it did make me proud. We talked last nite about what a tough time CU is having now with injuries etc. Jeromy said that he was looking forward to coming up there and changing that soon.

The kid looks good, don't know why he is being rated as a OT, will be a monster OG in college.

He used to play both ways until they put him on Varsity his sophomore year. He will be playing OG when he comes to CU. He was awesome on defense also. Both boys are really gifted athletes.

No secret, never used protein drinks or special eating programs. Just mom's good cooking and good genes from my side of the family. I told them when they leave after graduation they will miss my cooking. We made chicken tortilla soup this weekend and we start with 10 yes 10 pounds of chicken lol. I must admit that I'm not going to miss the huge mass quantities we cook for meals. Only thing I ever made them do special, was being committed to their sport. I think Jeromy's comment about being committed to CU when he was interviewed on his visit said it all. A man's word is all he has and he could never look at any other school once his decision was made. I must say it did make me proud. We talked last nite about what a tough time CU is having now with injuries etc. Jeromy said that he was looking forward to coming up there and changing that soon.

Ann, that is so solid, that I'm otherwise at a loss for words. Thanks.

Back