What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX TE Sean Irwin (Signed to Colorado)

We lost to Hightower and it was really tough game. If we would have had some better play calling we could have won but . . . It was quarter finals. Hightower plays for State this Saturday at Cowboy stadium. We had Coach Marshall two weeks ago for home visit and Mike cooked his Mom's Taco Soup which was awesome also. Coach Brookhart just came Wednesday and I made a huge batch of Chicken Spaghetti and of course my Key Lime's pies. They all enjoyed as we did, this is a great bunch of Coaches and I'm so happy to have the boys going to such a special school. Happy Holidays to all!!!!
Go Buffs!!!!!!!!!

We lost to Hightower and it was really tough game. If we would have had some better play calling we could have won but . . . It was quarter finals. Hightower plays for State this Saturday at Cowboy stadium. We had Coach Marshall two weeks ago for home visit and Mike cooked his Mom's Taco Soup which was awesome also. Coach Brookhart just came Wednesday and I made a huge batch of Chicken Spaghetti and of course my Key Lime's pies. They all enjoyed as we did, this is a great bunch of Coaches and I'm so happy to have the boys going to such a special school. Happy Holidays to all!!!!
Go Buffs!!!!!!!!!

From the sounds of things our coaches may want to extend the recruiting season a little longer just to have an excuse for coming by for dinner a few more times. It's no wonder that you have big, healthy boys.

Sorry about the loss in the game but we are really looking forward to having the boys as Buffs for the next few years.

The future of DFW alumni functions looks promising.

But let's get through NLOI, and CU enrollement first.

Happy holidays.

I think Sackygate has found its newest member. Ms. Henry, feel free to bring that grub north to the North-East corner of Farrand Field on game days!

Thanks for the update, and keep those boys well fed!

From the sounds of things our coaches may want to extend the recruiting season a little longer just to have an excuse for coming by for dinner a few more times. It's no wonder that you have big, healthy boys.

Sorry about the loss in the game but we are really looking forward to having the boys as Buffs for the next few years.

You know I don't think their other visits here that day included food. Yall will have your turn feeding these two for the next four years!!!! When we come up there someone will have to volunteer their home for me to cook in!!! We do mass quantities really well!!!!

I think Sackygate has found its newest member. Ms. Henry, feel free to bring that grub north to the North-East corner of Farrand Field on game days!

Thanks for the update, and keep those boys well fed!

Ok will do, please call me Ann, I know I'm old but . .. that makes me feel REALLY old!!!!

Of course Ann. "Ms." was a term of respect, not age. We're all 35 here. :lol:

This is true. There are 12 of us on Allbuffs . We are all 35 years young.

This is as close to the fountain of youth most of us will ever get.

AH, JE gave your family a big shout out in the press conference! I think he really likes your cooking! He obviously thinks really highly of your boys.

Update from presser: Embree expects Sean to start as mostly a blocking TE.

Yes, I think all the coaches liked my cooking and we are so enjoyed each of the SIX home visits. I'm uploading some pics from the signing day yesteday, was quite a day. Sign1.JPGSign2.JPGSigning Day.JPGMOM.JPGCake.JPGsign3.JPG

6 in home visits. Is that in total or just from CU? If we had staff doing in homes 6 times, that is commitment to a commit!

Sean is listed as 69 pounds less than Jeremy. Really? Sean may have packed on some weight and he could very well end up being the 3rd OL from this class.

Back