What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Gerald Thomas (Signed to Colorado)

very quiet nite for gerald we didnt throw the ball not one time the weather was terrible!

That's okay... We all know that to have a successful running attack you need receivers that are willing to block downfield. I am sure he did his part in the victory. :thumbsup:

nice nite for Gerald Thomas in a 45-38 win over Wichita Falls he had 2 catches for 60 yrds and a TD, 4 rushes for 45 yrds and 2 TD and kept them in great field position on special teams the whole nite.

Very nice game. I meant to look this morning after I did not see the stats posted on the Morning News website last night.

26.1 yards per reception on the season. That is pretty good.:lol:

nice nite for Gerald Thomas in a 45-38 win over Wichita Falls he had 2 catches for 60 yrds and a TD, 4 rushes for 45 yrds and 2 TD and kept them in great field position on special teams the whole nite.

Thanks for the update! Congrats to Gerald.

Things are looking awesome for our pro-offense in the coming years, for sure. Did we decide on Three Amigos for a name? Whichever...these guys are gonna set some records on offense.

Things are looking awesome for our pro-offense in the coming years, for sure. Did we decide on Three Amigos for a name? Whichever...these guys are gonna set some records on offense.

Got to be creative with the name. Three Amigos has already been used and used to death, also these guys don't fit the profile of the Three Amigos who were all smaller WRs who got by on quickness. These guys are all big and fast compared to other college recievers.

Maybe something like the Boulder Triangle, no ocean but just as deadly to try to cover, the place were DBs seem to disappear, lost forever.

Gerald Thomas has a good game in 31-17 loss to Little Elm he had 5 catches for 145 yards and 1 TD he was very upset in loss.

Glad he had a good game. We need him from day 1. Im hoping he will be a guy that we can play alot of different ways on O. Also, it would be nice if he could take over the return game.

Thanks for the update kthom. He is a having a good senior season, although losses hurt.

Also noticed his TD came on a 61-yard play. Nice big play ability.

Gerald Thomas has a good game in 31-17 loss to Little Elm he had 5 catches for 145 yards and 1 TD he was very upset in loss.

I feel for him. I hated losing so much more than I enjoyed winning.

As a Buffs fan, there's also the part of me that reads that and is very glad to hear that he had a great individual game and also that it isn't something that took the sting out of losing for him. I'm even more excited to see him wearing the Black & Gold.

i feel for him. I hated losing so much more than i enjoyed winning.

As a buffs fan, there's also the part of me that reads that and is very glad to hear that he had a great individual game and also that it isn't something that took the sting out of losing for him. I'm even more excited to see him wearing the black & gold.

this

Got to be creative with the name. Three Amigos has already been used and used to death, also these guys don't fit the profile of the Three Amigos who were all smaller WRs who got by on quickness. These guys are all big and fast compared to other college recievers.

Maybe something like the Boulder Triangle, no ocean but just as deadly to try to cover, the place were DBs seem to disappear, lost forever.

Relax, superfan. We dedicated an entire thread to naming these guys, and I thought some conclusion was reached. The Three Amigos wasn't my name, simply what I remember from the thread.

Okay, you can resume being uptight again.

Im hoping we can move GT around like a Harvin type. He has speed we dont have and is more talented than just playing the slot. Find ways to get him in space in other words, let him work.

I know the season is not going the way he wants in the W/L column, but glad to see he is still fighting. Tell him to keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Back