What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Peyton Williams (Signed to Colorado)

Might need a reminder about the cooling period for scoop, but welcome aboard if true!
It was posted by some guy called "BuffScoop.com" at 3:15 on an open site. So, is it, then, OK to post it here?

In meetings and away from the board all afternoon... of course we got a commit! :lol:

Welcome to the Buffs, Peyton!

Our "Texas Trio" at WR is going to be lighting up Pac-12 scoreboards!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

JE and staff have done a great job recruiting Texas so far. Muy impressario.

I think we offered in March so Kennedy wanted him. WELCOME! Anyone have any video on him? I saw some track stuff but not football highlights.

We need to slow this down.... we're going to run out of days before spots left in the 2012 cycle, and THEN what will we talk about?

Nice.:lol:

One thing to keep in mind about having a lot of early commits-not likely that each and every one of them sticks. For example, I think the recruitment of Peyton Williams is one to keep an eye on because I think Pitt could convince him to take an official visit there at some point (former head coach of Southlake Carroll is an assistant there now).

This makes it 3 of the Top 8 WR prospects in the Dallas area committing to CU this cycle.

In continuing our look at the brand-new Area Top 75, a snapshot of the top 75 high school juniors from the Class of 2012, here's the last of the offensive skill positions -- the wide receivers.

Here's the ranking of the wide recievers on the new Top 75:

2. Thomas Johnson, Skyline
27. Kiante' Griffin, Hebron
30. Travondre Rabon, Skyline
38. Conner Crane, Denton Guyer
41. Peyton Williams, Southlake Carroll
45. Jeff Thomas, Duncanville
54. Devante Lacy, Grand Prairie
61. Gerald Thomas, The Colony
71. Dalton Stogner, Highland Park

http://highschoolsportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/closer-look-at-the-2012-area-top-75-the-3.html

Bobby Kennedy doing work!

90% of first time commitments to bcs schools stick (quoting rward from other sites on the statistic I believe). we have 10 (11?) commits now, having already lost one (catalon). Odds are most of these guys stick. However, I can see us losing 3 quite easily: Kough, TX DE with hard name I can't remember, and Davien Payne.

I have said it before...Southlake Carroll is a powerhouse down here. Kids in Southlake start in the football "system" at birth, and football is a religion.... Great pickup for the Buffs, and welcome aboard! Justin Drescher was from Carroll...perhaps he is working the pipeline.

It was posted by some guy called "BuffScoop.com" at 3:15 on an open site. So, is it, then, OK to post it here?

posted publicly, by a newspaper, or to twitter is immediate fair game.

Dragon-Stadium-Southlake-Carroll-Dragons-headquarters-1.jpg

Man I wish Colorado high school football was like it is in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, etc.

:dance:Welcome to the Buffs!:dance:
:gobuffs:

90% of first time commitments to bcs schools stick (quoting rward from other sites on the statistic I believe). we have 10 (11?) commits now, having already lost one (catalon). Odds are most of these guys stick. However, I can see us losing 3 quite easily: Kough, TX DE with hard name I can't remember, and Davien Payne.

Just remember Iroc-Z as another poster pointed out.

Whoop Whooop !!!!!! Best news I have gotten since I have gotten to TX! Welcome Aboard.

BTW I am working on a river in the 5th ward of houston and have been wearing my buffs shirt hoping to run into our recruits and givem some congrats.

DAMN! Welcome Peyton! Every day I get home and it's another commit. Buffs doing well in texas.

Welcome to the BnG!

Shout out to Bobby "does Dallas" Kennedy for makin' it happen!! With all this summer recruiting action, it's becoming hard to not frequent Allbuffs multiple times a day!!

Last edited:

Summer schooling
Southlake Carroll WR Peyton Williams works year round to improve for fall football. Here is what his summer days look like:
7 a.m.Stretching and
conditioning sprints on practice field
8:30 a.m.Running routes and catching passes for around 45 minutes
1 p.m.Lifting weights
(after returning home for lunch)
2:30 p.m.Helping work out teammates and any additional agility drills

Back