What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Peyton Williams (Signed to Colorado)

First time poster to this site. Great to have a neighborhood kid committed to the Buffs. Seen a couple games, Peyton reminds me of Scotty Mckight, but a little bigger. Southlake is a football machine and always places a few kids in D1 every year, so its really good to tap into this school and area down here.

Welcome to the site, DFW.

Pretty excited about Peyton. I think the Scotty comparison might be a good one now that we're getting reports of Peyton being really good at reading a defense and finding openings. Based on his track times, I think he's faster and a bit more explosive. He looks a lot thicker/stronger to me, too. Regardless, if he can even be half as productive it would be an excellent college career.

First time poster to this site. Great to have a neighborhood kid committed to the Buffs. Seen a couple games, Peyton reminds me of Scotty Mckight, but a little bigger. Southlake is a football machine and always places a few kids in D1 every year, so its really good to tap into this school and area down here.
Glad to have you here and thanks for posting.

We would love to build a pipeline to Southlake for the future. Colorado has some real advantages for Texas kids and a lot of Texas kids have had great experiences in Boulder.

I'm really excited about all three Texas recievers we have coming in next year. They are going to give some defensive coordinators nightmares before they are through.

Sweet! Another Buff in the area. Let's spread the word.

8 receptions for 86 yards (all in the first half) in Southlake Carroll's 40-7 second round playoff victory.

He was held to just 31 yards on 2 catches, but Southlake Carroll rallied to win 21-17 to advance to the state quarterfinals.

4 receptions for 61 yards in Soutlake Carroll's 31-14 victory over Arlington Martin and SLC is now in the state semifinals.

I was driving back from Waco after the UT shellacking..... and the Southlake game was on the radio. Peyton is their go to receiver, for sure. Will be interesting to see if other schools start showing up at his door step.....

Great job, Peyton...

Peyton and the Dragons making another deep run in the playoffs. Not flashy, but is a great route runner and great hands. Makes the clutch catch when needed. Will make a great fit with our current and incomming set of recievers.

Last edited:
I am really excited about the three Texas WRs coming in. Individually I think all three are good gets, PAC quality recievers. The combination of their individual talents though is even better, they seem to compliment each other well.

Reminds me a little of when we got the H-boys, Al Williams and Kanavis McGhee. Each would have been a quality get but the combination made each of them more effective. Not saying that any of these guys is headed for the college football HOF or NFL yet but I'm glad to have all three of them.

He was held in check by Skyline (only one catch for 12 yards), but Southlake Carroll came from behind to win 28-24 and advance to the state championship game.

It is over, just finished a little bit ago. SLC was down by 10 with less than three minutes to go and completed the comeback, including an onside kick recovery.

Epic comeback. Skyline fans were too concerned about tickets to the Finals, then SLC drives the legnth of the field in 1:30, then recovers the onside kick and scores agian on a 35 yard QB keeper.

Epic comeback. Skyline fans were too concerned about tickets to the Finals, then SLC drives the legnth of the field in 1:30, then recovers the onside kick and scores agian on a 35 yard QB keeper.

Those Skyline folks should contact tini. He knows about Craigs List.

Crap. Thought it was a little strange for PW to only have one catch.... Apparently he hurt his knee on the first drive of the game and spent the rest of the game in street clothes and crutches on the sideline.

No information on the extent of the injury.

Back